1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Serpent Cross Tavern 16th

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by SunWolf, Apr 28, 2014.

1. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 1st 1998 was the one year anniversary for a little tavern name Serpent Cross Tavern or SCT. Please join us on May 1st on thrusday for e 16th anniversary. No big plans as of events and such, but serving drinks and always new friends or make or new enemies. Seamus will have drinks if you do not see Hendall, just call his name if you would like one. Tavern is always open for all and will be bartenders there off and on during the day, and for most of the night.
    To reach the tavern, use Goodman's Hub house, (west of Goodman's Rune Libary) NE corner on the bottom floor is a teleport that will take you to the tavern's porch.
    The tavern is a felucca tavern, so please do not bring anything valuable also, it is nuetral ground. No attacking within the tavern please, or you will be removed, but all rights to defend yourself.

#1 SunWolf, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  2. Beldin Brightaxe

Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Fer folks like masael who donnae knoo spots:

Blue Crane GRL Portal & Soulstone Community Storage House ~ Come See Atlantic's Finest!

Blue Crane.jpg

Serpent's Cross

UO0069.jpg

3. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

I found some pictures of the Tavern in the "The Good Old Days". I hope you will brave Felucca tonight and join us for this 16th Anniversary of one of the Oldest Taverns on Atlantic. Many thanks to those of you who continue to keep these old places around. Those of us who were there appreciate your commitment and remember the fun and the community in those times.

There's a picture of me dead in the courtyard as we would often show up to defend the Tavern from PK attacks. One PK in particular liked to kill our guild and on one occasion at a very large battle at the Tavern I got killed repeatedly by said PK so I walked out to the Yew moongate to return to our regular bank spot which was Magincia. To my surprise the PK whose name was Maud'Dib recalled into Magincia and returned my dress to me. He didn't return the rest of my gear but I thought that was a very chivalrous thing for a PK to do.

sct1.gif

sct2.gif

sct3.gif

sct4.gif

sctbattle.jpg

sctbattle2.jpg

terror2.jpg

#3 Andrasta, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 2, 2014
  4. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Beldin and Andrasta for the help and pictures. =)

Lady Khaleesi likes this.
  5. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Im sorry I missed it tonight Sun. I was working on a project.