1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Serpentwyne book and A bloody Halloween Mask

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Elffin, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Looking for a price to sell these 2 items, They are both EM event items from the last few weeks on Europa.

Serpentwyne book, opens up like a runebook, but can be held in the hand like a spellbook

Red mask from event the other night on Europa. "A bloody Halloween Mask"

If you are interested in buying please post here or contact me on icq 76844852.

Elf.

2. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

the books are going for 25m at rares fest, i bought 2 of them. one white and one red. not sure on the mask

3. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

attempting to converse with you on ICQ about these items was fruitless. Good luck to you.

4. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper

Because it was 3am my time when i posted this and went to bed strait after, i do appologise for my timezone.

Elf.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Thanks for quick trade of the bloody halloween mask...at least it will stop on europa..

I think the book is still for sale for anyone else.

and by the way...

''the books are going for 25m at rares fest, i bought 2 of them. one white and one red. ''

the books were given out vending style machine and they were only white...obviousy u can dye them???