1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Servant of Tal'Keesh

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sarphus, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Taking offers.

Mine happens to be blessed and insured if that impacts your bid at all (I'm told it might)

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

what shard??

3. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Catskills

4. Sarphus, you can page a GM and have the insured tag removed. ;)

Tho I don't think you can bless an insured item anymore, can you?

I thought the ability to do that was removed.:stir:

EDIT- if you truly can't bless an insured item, I suppose that would make it more rare, but if you're still able to, page a gm and have them remove the tag if it's affecting your bids.

I would personally hold off on selling it, since there's a rampant dupe going around, but it's your call.

5. Wolfie

Wolfie Guest

No need to page a GM to remove the insured tag.
    We can bless insured items, but we can NOT insure blessed items.

To remove the insured tag:
    Right click your player, click cancel renew insurance, go die or kill yourself and it will remove the tag. REMEMBER to insure all your other items again and turn renew insurance back on. Hope that helps :)

6. CRIMINAL

CRIMINAL Guest

all you gotta do is click on the insurance again and it will take it away. dont cancel the auto renew and die.
    jmo
    good luck with that.

7. Wolfie

Wolfie Guest

That would be the obvious thing to do, just cancel insurance on the item. But I remember on my first crimson, it was insured, I blessed it and wanted the insured tag gone. Decided to just cancel insurance on that 1 item. It gave me a message, tho I cannot recall what and would not allow me to do it once it was blessed... anyway, good luck.