1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Server birth rare help!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Cyanide_Mage, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

So I recently did an idoc castle on siege and found some server up rares. I was wondering what the price of these are. I know siege prices are different but lemme know what they are worth on your home shard so i have an idea [​IMG]. The items are mandrake root, garlic, bottels of wine, and mushrooms. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

damn bud lol, those shrooms woulda went for a killing pre-rubble [​IMG]

ne ways that was one nice freggin haul if i do say so my self hehe

Mandrake 50-75m

Garlic 50-75m

Bottles 30-40m

Shrooms 75-100m (maybe more)

now those are the prices id sell for on regular shards, i think siege prices are lower, so maybe cut those prices in half? i have no idea on siege stuff really lol

3. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the response [​IMG]. If there are any collectors on siege or if anyone knows any please let them know because I would like to sell these [​IMG]. Thanks

4. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

I just icqed the largest collector on siege about your items, he will be contacting you soon as he gets on tonight.

5. Peddlerpug

Peddlerpug Guest

Hello!

Sorry for the delayed response.. I've been away for business and am just back now. Excited to see the post about a few interesting items on Siege. I'de love a chance to meet and discuss your post further.

If your a collector yourself and want to take a peek at a little Siege History, the Siege Perilous History Museum is located just outside the Western Wall of Luna.

You can contact me anytime at ICQ: 6217198. I can also be reached through the forums messaging system. Look forward to talking soon!

Regards,

Famine.