1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Server Births and Em Item

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by lineman, Sep 20, 2014.

1. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 7, 2004
    Sorry sales are suspended, I was raising gold for a item I wanted from someone, but he is selling his items for cash. I will honor Pampas sale on Water Spout because I already told him yes but other items are off the table for now. If other guy wants to sell for gold I will contact people who icqed me and let ya know. And maybe add a couple more items like the pig and chimes. Peace

2 Story Statue-400m-SOLD
    Mandrake Root -450m
    Ginseng (laying down type)-400m
    Water Spout-450m-SALE PENDING
    Take gold on Atlantic- Items on Pacific. Not a auction so post here,icq or pm me. Thanks spout.png ginseng.png story.png
    #1 lineman, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  2. ivester77

ivester77 567457598 [UWF]

Jul 7, 2014
    I'll icq u on the 2 regarding items any chance on the pig and the wind elements also do u have any jade items