1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Server births

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by danmar83, Jul 16, 2011.

1. danmar83

danmar83 Guest

Looking to buy some old school server births from early ultima history. I'm mainly interested in the stuff under 100m but lemme know what ya have and I'll see if we can work something out. At the moment I'm not particularly interested in things such as phoenix armor and the two story statue because of the price range. I'm mostly looking for the smaller stuff like the basin, chess pieces etc. Thanks! ICQ is 626 994 256 or just leave a message on here.

2. danmar83

danmar83 Guest

Just to update a bit, server births that I have at the moment:

Kettle
    Wig
    Music Stand w/ music sheet facing north
    Ceramic mug x2
    Portrait
    Tray
    Skull mug x2
    Bucket
    Pumice
    Blood tiles x6 (three of each spawning tiles, not the non spawning ones)

Really looking to expand my collection and hopefully get some nice items :D Anything that is server birth I will consider, so if you're selling post what you have and what the avg price range is/what you're looking to get... thank you!

3. danmar83

danmar83 Guest

bump, someone must be selling somewhere :D

4. bworman

bworman Guest

I have Kettle and a Wig on Chesapeake also check out the other few things u might want. I have an active post on Chesapeake and on these forums.