1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

server bis

Discussion in 'Warhammer Technical Assistance' started by kever, Oct 10, 2008.

1. kever

kever Guest

this morning i cannot enter the game at all , all goes well untill after u have to tick the licence agreement (decline or accept) just before entering the game , worse , my pc keeps hanging and all i can do is shut down and restart the pc , also when on days i manage to play the game my mouse keeps hanging every 2-3 minutes or so , of course only in warhammer online , not on any other occasion
    anyone else is having simular problems ?
  2. kever

kever Guest

now i'm reading the servers are down (again )
    why do they always have to take them down when in europe it's getting day ?
  3. Gohl

Gohl Guest

For the EU servers, that might be linked to the fact that your staff works best when they're awake, and that you can seek for fast assistance/replacement parts in case something goes down the drain as your server hosting service people and hardware suppliers can be reached with a call immediately (please hold the line ... please hold the line ... please hold the line).

I know of at least five instances iin multiple games where a night time patch shut down the network connection to the servers where the server hosting company could not be reached, or could not go to the server location within reasonable time to kickstart the network. Yes, most game companies do not give the cleaning staf the opportunity to accidentally unplug the server farm.
  4. Quizinart

Quizinart Guest

could it be your anti virus/firewall hanging you up, want you to ok the communication?