1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

:::Server Down WARNING :::

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Freelsy, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well some people might know this and some other might not. When logging off at night, before the shard goes down, make sure your pet is with you when you log out or stabled..last night i was fighting with the ole super and saw the message servers are going down. the drag was still fighting while i gated back and logged. normally the dragon would just log out with me, well i didnt log back on untill after server up, approx. 5 mins later and noticed he's gone, and i have 0/5 pets with me....im rather depressed right now considering it was one of the better drags on the shard, and i've had it for almost a year now...maybe not that long but yeah...i think its time for a little UO break

R.I.P Scarybear, you will be missed

2. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Bye Bye scarey bear , but the missed part isn't true.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

UPDATE!!!
    So i went back to where i was farming and there he was still smashing away....at this point i had brought my other Super and now had two supers bonded to me fighting the same monster :)...weird right...i could only control one though, so i stabled my second one, came back and could control scarybear again!!!

back from the grave!!!

4. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Glad you got him back. Was it you I met the other day while you were farming? I've never really seen you out pvping with it, so congrats to you.

5. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

put it on a petball, and even when that happens most of the time you can petball it back. ive seen a couple disappear around server dn to come back a few hrs later,and with your control slots saying 0/5 he wont come to you when you log.