1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] server lines on EC map?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by jack flash uk, Nov 23, 2010.

1. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hello all

getting stuck into the EC and i must say really liking

got the Tmap locations on it, though some seem to be in the sea but will look at that when i get to one of tem!

but i wonder if there is a way of getting the server lines on the map?

thanks

Jack

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

I tried to edit the map image for add the server lines, and the result was a random colored image (mainly purple). So probably it's not a wise move do that :D

3. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

what your saying is, it beat you? YOU failed? yes? am i correct?, man your slipping

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

the main problem is another...
    the maps image is in the game folder and it's not part of the user interface. So if you edit it, everytime you open the patcher will be overwrited :p

Then is possible that inside of this file there are some hidden data, because the original version is 120MB and an edited version is 23MB...