1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

server listing issue

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by cascade, Jan 17, 2009.

1. cascade

cascade Guest

ive recently created an account and downloaded uo:kr, but cant find sp on server listing, what could be the problem?

2. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Your account will have 'Young' status, and these players cannot see Siege Perilous on the shard list. You will need to remove this by logging into a normal shard and saying "I renounce my young player status". Once done, log back in and Siege should be there.

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Siege is for veterans only...new accounts cannot see it on their list because your account has young status.

You'll have to make a character on any of the other shards, and say, " I renounce my young player status ", and then log out.

Siege will then be on your list. When making your Siege characters name... give it some thought, or I'll kill you...

If I look through my journal and see:

You are attacking hjktktdfd

or

You are attacking Chris ( or whatever your name might be )

we will both be very sad.