1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Server Select

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Allrand, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Allrand

Allrand Guest

Hello, I just manage to get the 9th anniversary collection of Ultima Online,
    I am stuck at the server selection screen (no it's not a bug), because I do not know which server should I pick, I live in Europe and I love populated active servers, in this case, which server I should pick?

2. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Go to Earopa server then. Drach is pretty empty.
  3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Pick Europa. Out of the two European shards, it's the most populated and it's definitely active.

Atlantic may be a good choice for being the most populated server, but the lower ping time to Europa trumps the population of Atlantic.
  4. Allrand

Allrand Guest

Thanks, but besides the europa server, what other active (US if needed :p) servers are possible?
  5. Atlantic, Catskills, Chesapeake are all Eastern US. They're all pretty populated with ATL most likely having the most.

I have a character on Europa but haven't used him in a bit ... I need to dust him off and get him going!
  6. miss uo

miss uo Guest

And Great Lakes