1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

servers are up

Discussion in 'UHall' started by anna anomalous, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

and reverted several hours... I sure picked a bad day to train discord. :sad2:

2. LordGenesis

LordGenesis Adventurer

Yeah servers are up but 6th character still missing lol ..... this is just wonderful

3. Cyanide_Mage

Stratics Veteran

Dont worry though, everyone will get a "I had my 6th char deleted during the great account billing merger and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt" shirt. That will make it ok!

4. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

ima play just expecting for them to go down again sometime today..... sooo wont be doing anything at all today that id get pissed about if there is another revert etc.

5. training poisoning, again, hope it all the gains stick this time!

6. Are the servers up now? I haven't been able to log in for the past two days...

7. Dutchess

Dutchess Guest

I thought I would die laughing!!! :stretcher:

Anyway, yes the servers are up and a revert has been put in place. However those of us missing characters are still missing characters. I didn't wanna play with that one anyway :gee:

8. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Although this is common sense advice I find that some ppl forget that sh** happens on patch days and other large scale events. Remember even though the servers are up doesn't mean they'll be up for any length of time or if they by some miracle stay up that they might get rolled back (reverted) again. :gee: Do what you want of course but just remember it might bit you on the *** later on.

9. Zyron

Zyron Guest

i still cant log in