1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Servers

Discussion in 'Coronet Starport' started by Lord Sturm, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Lord Sturm

Lord Sturm Guest

Hello,
    I tinkered with SWG in the past. With a re-newed interest in Star Wars, mostly due to my new interest in the 501st Legion, I am looking to get back into SW gaming.
    What are the most active servers? I noticed that most of them are light population.
    And which professions tend to work well? I am pretty intested in commando. :)

Thanks

2. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Hey there, Lord Sturm.

It's best to pick a server that is close to you geographically so that you get good ping times, here are the medium/high population servers by location:

Medium/High Population West Coast USA Server

Ahazi
    Bria
    Flurry
    Sunrunner

Medium/High Population East Coast USA

Bloodfin
    Chilastra
    Eclipse
    Gorath
    Radiant
    Shadowfire
    Starsider

Medium/High Population Europe Server

Europe-Chimaera
    Europe-FarStar

Commando is certainly a lot of fun, and a good choice for someone starting out.

3. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

As an Ahazi commando, I can recommend it as a server (and as a prof) highly. It has a very active player base for both PvP and PvE - even more so since we've had a large influx with the character transfers.

4. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Starsider is heavily populated now. Lots of lag and frequent log in issues are happening since the free character transfer service started.

5. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

I dont get any of those problems over on infintiy, but then there are only about 30 players on at any one time. :D

6. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

You exploit credits to rip off players, I'm not surprised that you don't have any friends.

For cheap and legal credits, simply buy Trading Card Booster Packs from SoE for £1.99 each and sell the packs to players for 8,000,000 credits.

You could however get lucky and end up with a loot card that you can sell for 250,000,000 credits all for £1.99.

There is no reason to ever give money to a credit farmer company to exploit credits for you.

7. hagffh

hagffh Guest

Re: Most active servers ?

Many thanks to ur post. I love it.