1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Set It Off VS Kyrite 20m Duel.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SetItOff, May 13, 2010.

1. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Me vs kyrite money duel
    [​IMG]

2. lols

lols Guest

congratulations set!

Classy exit too I might add.

And I stole my first thing at that fight - the silver you got for beating Kyrite!

3. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, your a pretty good thief I did not know you stole my silver!

4. lols

lols Guest

my adorable ferret form is a distraction :p

5. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ferret form ftw Oops i mean turtle form (haha)

6. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

yes!

7. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

Did you get paid?

8. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Surprisingly, yes.

9. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

I think kyrite is a man of his word he tells you he is going to do something he will do it might take him a while but he will get it done. So i am not surprised he payed.

10. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

wow he paid !! unheard of i figured the only exchange of loot would be the stuff the sneakyrolleyes: theif got.. way to bring honor back to the duel even if it cost 20 mil

11. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, I haven't known Kyrite to welch on any bets.

12. lols

lols Guest

hey!

I wasn't sneaky - I even tried to give it back!

13. Congrats Set... looks like I'm missing quite a bit these days =(

And I have to agree, Kyrite wouldn't weasel out of not paying you, you should've known that. =P

14. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The reason why I was surprised he payed me was because the way he has been acting.

15. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

you have truly earned that sig. congratulations kiddo.

16. yes he beat me fair up, was a good duel. good job set

17. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I'm proud of him.. Our little set's balls are finally dropping.. *sniff* I'm getting feclemped. . . Rhode Island: Neither road, nor island. Discuss.

18. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks' gemma, I appreciate that! :grouphug:

19. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Any man/child who can beat king kyrite in a duel is worth their weight in gold. He's still the king of templates though.

20. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You mean king at making them.. Right?

21. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Every template Kyrite tries to make unique sucks dink :(

22. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

is anyone still using mystic/necro/scribe mage anymore? That template seemed so promising, but I was never good enough to run it.

23. i will be running it once i get Obsidian earrings and the garg casting focus chest

24. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Let me know how that works out.

25. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

its good for one v one's but on the field a mystic ninja is 100x better.

26. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

wrd, steve zissou ftw.

27. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

yeah thats what im running atm a mystic ninja gargoyle :p

28. scbibe with 15% casting focus would be ideal, plus you get 12% sdi bonus from being a garg, berserker mode, added onto youre 10% damage to scribe added on your 15% sdi cap and youre sdi bonus from being 120 int,

ninjia just gives you animal form to run away when dismounted, which is nice but i perfer the bonus from scribe, 5% casting focus and 10% sdi as a garg, if i didnt run a garg i might add ninjia and 100 anat as a human

29. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That's not all ninja is used for shurikens make everything good, dp surikens for war horses and in middle of dumps It's a lot more use full then inscribe, casting focus is nice but you can get that from items why waste 100 sp on 5% casting focus and 1-2 more damage per spell oh and mirror images... those are leet on foot with dexxers on you.

30. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

theres nothing wrong with throwing a ninja star at a horse once in a while. .

31. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

ya point is, ninjitsu makes you stay alive longer do better sync dumps, Why the hell would you want inscribe kyrite your thinking more along the lines of one verse one templates but those are one verse one templates, wouldnt you rather of a all around better template defensive and offensive?

32. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Scribe > ninjitsu

I would much rather sync with a scribe than a ninja. Scribe is sure to add extra damage, ninjas are not sure to land a shuriken.

Scribe dominates 1v1s. That extra damage on every spell adds up to a significant amount. Scribe makes it much more difficult to out heal someones offense.

I personally have no issues whatsoever surviving on foot without ninjitsu. I can teleport faster than most players can run :(

I won't name any names here, but I can't tell you how many times a player gets dismounted turns into a llama and leaves his guild mate who also has ninjitsu to get dismounted and ganked 2v1 before he can get into form because his guild mate isn't there to x-heal. However, two good mages should never die in a 2v2 even if they're on foot...as long as they crossheal. Ninjitsu is greedy.

33. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Yeah, coming from the guy who:

34. Omega9

Omega9 Guest

Sounds like fun. I love playing around with templates but am still a bit of a noob. I have a new garg I am not sure what to do with and would love to try this out, so could you please elaborate further?

35. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Disagree and that happened so long ago i was in goo for like a month when that happened, i remember when you got owned on foot by like 4 cd after getting dismounted i helped but still you couldn't teleport through that (obviously)

36. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

it's just a pvp template, deadly poison shurikens for war horses and dumps, ninjitsu form out fast, that or inscribe which only adds 1-2 damage

37. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

It was and still is a reoccurring trend with you. I know that every time you get dismounted and your guild mate sticks around to heal you, that you turn into a llama after getting heals...leaving him to get dismounted and killed. Then you sit in a house. FACT.

"I remember one time that you died chad to like a super huge gank and like you totally died dude omg owned"...that's what I read. Yes, I realize that I do indeed die on occasion...everyone does. Even players who rely on ninjitsu for survival.

Play what you enjoy. That's all that matters.

38. I think other than dexxers I wont run ninjia unless its a ninjia mage and that would be for the bonus, although I do have it on my archer mage for the lower mana cost, but I dont even use it to much, its not a bad skill its a great oh **** button, but I wont sacrafice any of my mana, or damage to add it,

Although the Ninjia Mystic anat mage is pretty beast vs dexxers, cant be disarmed when dismounted.

39. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

lol no what im saying is i would have not died, and your wrong your bringing up **** that happened so long ago dude yes it happened but that was when i was like first joining goo.. and what you you talking about i barley got any xheals in goo if i was on foot it was ether i was dead or if i get lucky with 70 ninjitsu.

40. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Of course you wouldn't have died. It would of been me x-healing.

41. lol that is dumb set, Goo x healed better than any other guild around.. there has been times where you have ninjia off and focus target has been re set to the x healer. NOW I can tell you about how many times you have died because you were no properly stocked up, no heals cures blah

42. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

hah, i like this.

43. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'm contagious like that.

44. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yes if i had a nickle for every time I was an idiot we'd all be rich enough said. and wtf you talking about? best healers around? lol part of the reason why i left was because the lack of heals.
    I would give them, none in return, maybe YOU would get xheals because if i wasn't getting dumped on, everyone got healed all the time.

45. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

46. NY Mix, Lambo Brandon, and for the most part other mages were good at X healing,
    In fact when our guild would do our guild fights vs foo we would win most of the time,
    you didnt get x heal because I was on alric and mixtape was on his dexxer as well, so yes lack of x heals, because lack of mages on.

One of the most D bag things you can do also is knock the guild who taught you to become a better player/guildie, the guys that you say cant x heal are the ones who took you to the next step, who trained with you who helped you build your templates your suits, who taught you how to do a lot of things, and how more importantly to work as a team.

47. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

All i ever learned from you was to die every 5 minutes and make up excuses on why you lost.

48. FOOISLOVE

FOOISLOVE Guest

Coming from kyrite? LULZ

49. Istoli

Istoli Guest

chads the best x healer ive ever played with. literally went 2 vs 10+ with him and have won back in the day.

kyrite always had my back as well

anyways. hi everyone.

:heart: anubis

50. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

thread: over.

+100 relic frags, stoli.