1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Set of Chessmen and Checkers.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Gunga_Din, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

PM if you have any for sale or bringing sets to rares festival. I'm paying very well.

2. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Oh God, the post above yours says [Selling] and I for a moment thought you were selling them... I just had a mini heart attack. sorry for making you read that.

3. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

LOL, Awesome

4. Derium of ls

Stratics Veteran

I have noticed you wanting them badly, and I spent a good 6 years hunting down a covered chair so I know the feeling! If we get into a bid war at rares fest for these, I'll take a gentlemans exit from the biding for ya

5. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

appreciate it, thx.

6. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

OK. Looking for Just some Chessmen now :) Need a set. Anyone? Bueller?

7. Monty Hall

Monty Hall Guest

Hey Gunga I got a set on Atlantic....These going in your Bar???? I'll try to hook up with you on Chesy. PM me on a meeting time if you'd like....Not saying I will part with them...but I'm interested in find out what those little dusty magnets in my house are worth. Also not saying I won't either.

8. The House of Mowbray

Stratics Veteran

I have white chessmen for sale. They are on Europa and I am looking for sensible offers via PM please.

9. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Sent u PM. Thx man.

10. Derium of ls

Stratics Veteran

if he completes what he is looking for, I will be glad to talk about the remaining pieces.