1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Set Of Event Items

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Nightly Spirit, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Previously posted as a set sale but am going to sell these individually so you may choose which you want. The helm is a 1/5. Leave bids here. These are located on Great Lakes shard.

Attached Files:

2. DVI

DVI Guest

Is there a way to differentiate between the shield that was released in season 7 and season 8?
  3. weezer

weezer Guest

The sheilds are the same.
  4. DVI

DVI Guest

I was a bit tired when I obtained some of my info this morning so as it turns out I was mistaken on something heh.
  5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008
  6. weezer

weezer Guest

Yes, that is the hard to get helm i believe. I have been wanting to get that helm for sometime, however all i have seen is the other helm. If it wasn't in a set i would be interested (i already have the other items). It is a nice set either way.