1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Set Up Fights With KoC Vs LoW / JSV / WCB Alliance

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SoulWeaver, Mar 6, 2009.

1. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Well last night myself and Xeroth tried to set up a few legit fights that pretty much failed and will not happen again. Failed on Hef's side that is the second time. We wanted a 5 Vs. 5 and Hef said there would be 5 according to Xeroth he told them to make sure it was 5.... It ended up being 8 because I guess members logged in after this 5v5 was made and decided to join in as they were going to the meeting spot. Believe me the fight was fun but not Legit. So it wont be happening again. For myself and Xeroth it was just agervating. So back the randoming meetings on the field!

We tried to make some fun pvp times for each other but I guess Hef can't stick to his word and control his dogs for a nice friendly 5v5 match instead we got a lil more then expected. We killed a few they killed a few. It was an alright time but, it would of been better with even odd's. So regardless good fight guys. I think my friends and members of KoC had some fun. Here are some pics of the fight that I got wish I had taken more but the horde of rushing Orange came flowing there too quickly. Please post your pics to show the shard we are still ALIVE!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Hef, Loki, Xeroth/Crucial Conflict, Verum, Vortex, Soulace, Keening, Ndal, Calibretto-Making 9.

It was fun, would of been more fun if things were as they said they would be. No biggie though, I got lots of compliments on how much of a BEAST I really am!! *ROAR* :D

All joking aside, F U SOULWEAVER FOR SETTING UP THAT FAIL!!!!!

:hug:

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You guys only brought 5 to the fight then right? Do you mind naming the only 5 guildmates you had there?
    Also I'm wondering if you would of won the fight had you not just been taking pics the whole time?
    As much as you guys post about owning the shard it would seem that being outnumbered by a couple people would be nbd?
    I guess there is a reason you only post pics of 6v1's against naked people farming silver.....you loss real fights.

4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:sleep2:

If by losing 'real' fights, you mean we killed 3/4 of them, and losing 3 of us in an outnumbered fight, sure, we lost horribly. But hey, continue to farm your silver, putting in your .02, and claiming it takes 6 people to drop you on both the tamers you have going. It's not our fault you're too scared to suit up. *wink*

5. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Feel free to answer the questions next time...like how many you brought to a 5v5? After you don't answer that please explain why you then come here and complain about numbers in a "5v5".
    All KOC does is come here and post cry posts day after day. It's so f'n old no one cares. Even I'm sick of listening to you and pwn cry like a 2 year old who got his toy taken away. If you can't handle field fighting, then don't login. Go hide in Brooks like you have for the past year.
    And do everyone else a favor and stop posting threads every single day only your childish guildmates respond to.
    Here I will save you the time..."omg you responded so you care, nice fail tamer mage life we winz UO and I r roxxor duel me."

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Oh no, D is sick of someone lets bake a cake.

7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If we've been hiding in Brooks for a year, wouldnt that include you? I know how much trouble you have telling time and counting, but here's a tip for you. When you run out of fingers and toes to count on you could start using the beer bottles that surround your desk. It might help.

:shots::pint::loser:

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

ummmm i'm still new to command prompt.... the command for that paragraph is /PWNED or is /ROFLWECCAPDTP ? I forget...

9. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I think its little funny how LOW broke off to have more guilds to PVP on Siege which I definitely supported. I guess now that LOW is scared to lose their faction items.....they allied JSV/WCB/C8V. Is the mass amount of numbers helping much? I'm sure you guys rule. I remember Hef stating how he wants more ppl to PVP on Siege. Hmm.....is this a contradicting statement?

10. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Don't have to count me into the 9, I'm not really a factor, I was whiffing like the Yankees...

Was fun, not to make excuses, but in Hef's defense, I'm not in vent and I kinda tagged along uninvited. I heard something about 5 v 5 when I got there, but by then someone had attacked and all was chaos.

Was fun either way.

11. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Hello Big D how are you today?

The five people we had are. Myself, Forsaken, Sunch Chicken, Hugi, and Kal... We also had elmer on a naked stealther yes he was naked had no way of attack to check your numbers.... Xeroth and I tried to set up a fight. Hef told him and he told me there was going to be 5 People their. We brought our 5 you didnt not.... Once your bumm rushed us with 8 people or more with Vortex being there and then Nadel some how appeared there as well... I believe brook came, elmer may have brought a mage after the fight had begun because you didnt do the 5v5 legit fight that we were suppose. But Hey don't worry that mistake wont happen again. We tried to set something fun up for all of us to fight. You guys ruined it no big deal. It wont be happening again.

12. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Sorry but you are a factor when your concing me and yes you did hit me. Im not mad at you or anything but you were there wacking at us.

13. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

From what I was told.... they are allied because some how KoC always out numbers every body.... Which like you said why would Hef split from TnT to make his own guild you guys had good numbers when you were togeather I guess he over estimated his crews PvP abilities and had to allie with others. I can understand why JSV and WCB would be willing to allie. They are still low on active numbers so it helps them in the fight.. But I believe you are its contradicting his statement.

14. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hef, if there really is an Allaince I call B U L L S H I T

I always took you to your word, and the reason you gave for leaving TNT was #S and more people to fight...

please Q me and say it aint so....

LOW/JSV/WCB/TDO...I just can't believe this....

15. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

SoulWeaver ‎(3/4/2009 11:22 PM):
    So LoW, JSV, WCB, TDO, all allied now whats the point?

xeroth ‎(3/4/2009 11:22 PM):
    TDO isnt allied

xeroth ‎(3/4/2009 11:22 PM):
    And yes we allied so we could fight you with equal numbers

16. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

This statement is so funny. Even when they out number me to 2 vs 1....they still call in help to gank me. I guess its not so much on numbers?

17. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

fixed

18. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Hef's actions are that of a backstabbing Opportunist. Hope that clears it up for anyone that hasn't figured it out yet. Don't expect any more of him than that.

Back to your local programming.

19. Hef

Hef Guest

Man I got trashed in this post .... :(

Truth be told when either TnT or KoC changes factions everything will be back to normal

And ty for those kind words Kat

20. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I particularly find this bold print funny. You do realize TnT and KOC still fight each other. . .Oh, and that Kat changed the silver tithe rate to 0% for players.

But hey, I guess we're holding hands in the eyes of LOW.

21. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

So.....LOW doesn't like PVPing unless they have superiority on the field? If that's the only way LOW can fight.....so be it. Let them ally who they want. I think LOW is running out of guilds to ally. How many guilds have they allied/joined? I'm assuming it's to have more ppl to PVP on Siege. Ya right....I think everyone knows the the real truth behind this.

22. Hef

Hef Guest

Well that may be true Sakey but ...

LoW has been hit from TnT and KoC multiple times and even seen you guys not attack each other plus TnT cannot sick their hoard of dragons on you guys.

It would be like us joining TB ...

If we do that is that "legit" for all of you?

23. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

If thats what you would like to do go a head?

24. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

You want to have a really good laugh? Read this.
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=121530

This is Hef's first post on the subject of LOW.

:hahaha::hahaha:

25. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Well Hef let us see, your current alliance occupies 3 outta of the 4 factions. What faction would you want koc to be in? And why we are at it why couldnt you manage to bring a fair fight last night, we brought exactly how many we said we were going to bring.

26. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You're quite welcome, Hef. Btw, maybe you could try standing on your own two feet for a change! There's a novel idea.

And for the record, TnT will not be leaving Minax. We started out in Minax 3+ years ago when we joined factions on Siege, but KoC kept joining the faction we were in and we'd always move because we wanted to fight them. Last year we left Shadowlords to return to Minax, the faction that we prefer, in order to remain there permanently. Go figure KoC would pull this crap again, but as I said before, we will not be leaving.

27. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

So what your saying is... youd like to reverse your position on the following issue?

28. Hef

Hef Guest

Man Beez you are seriously obsessed with me. :D

29. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I wouldn't call it obsessed. Looks to me like he's pointing out that no one should believe a word that you say. I'll have to agree with him on that. :scholar:

30. Hef

Hef Guest

I guess I have a second person to add my growing fan club.

31. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

@ Kat - Your guild is a non factor to me. You guys rarely PvP, with exception of Monolith, Amanda Shade/Nixon, Mook, and Neo basically. So when Kage said now is a good of time as ever to go to what he feels home in, it was whatever. My only trammie thing was; red horses > green horses.

@ Hef - You joined CoM to make up a lacking faction, so there were 4 factions going strong. I agree, CoM was the obvious choice. Sadly, we've seen TDO+ (SL factions) more then TnT since LOW formed.

Maybe TDO+ should go TB / CoM, being they like to be with another guild in the field. That could entice a change back over to SL imo.

32. Hef

Hef Guest

I hope so cuz I know between TnT and KoC you guys need to stay in evil factions. But I think TDO is an "evil" roleplaying guild so who knows what they will do.

33. Turtle

Turtle Guest

a) KOC joined COM with thier silver farming characters so Kat changing the tithe rate means nothing to KOC
    b) It was stated publically a thousand times TNT would be running all tamers in gm armor, then KOC join Minax shortly after. This makes TNT fighting KOC almost impossible, except for the few you mentioned...Nixon, Mono (sometimes) and a rare one or two more but even these players are on Tamers alot, hidden, or in a house not fighting the 6-10 KOC thats for damn sure.

Not only do we have to fight KOC who apparently got real brave since joining Minax but we have to fight all the blue trash tamers and the TNT trash tamers and JSV++. Prior to KOC turning Minax we never saw them, ever. Maybe one or two inside a house doing nothing.
    The way KOC comes and rants on these boards about pvp skill you'd think they would be thrilled to fight anyone, anywhere, any numbers. It's rather the complete opposite. They won't fight anyone, they complain about the where and the numbers. Your one of the biggest guilds on the small shard and you constantly ***** and moan about pvp...tamers, items, numbers, on and on. Why don't you start being a decent guild and start fighting, earn some respect by winning one or two fights and keeping your mouths shut. Worry about your own damn guild and not ours and that goes for Kat too, obviously TNT has its own issues since you lost half your guild in a matter of 48hrs.

34. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Maybe D is out of the loop here, but KOC surely has been fighting and hell, D has surely been dying. It's okay man, just open up another beer. . .

To answer your a) bs, not all members have their tamers in CoM, so nice try.

:shots::pint:

35. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Listen here fellah i told you before... The shard is better off without you. I gave you your gift earlier wear it and walk away...

36. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I normally would ignore this entire thread but I would like to point of one thing Sakie said.

9 Total?

Nadal came at the very end, all he did was loot sunchicken.. he does not count he never fought.

It was 8v7 not 9v5 just fyi :p

37. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I'll repeat it again. Xeroth and I set up a fight it was suppose to be 5v5...... We had Myself, Sakey, Hugi, Kal, and Chicken,......... Elmer was naked outside the tunnel with no weapon to make sure u guys brought the right numbers. You then brought more then you were suppose to Figures... and then Elmer Brought His Mage, and Brook Came, which brought it to 7...

but before they got there chicken was already dead as well as someone else i belive.

You guys brought CALI, VERUM, HEF, Burden Rise, SOULACE, VORTEX, Loki xeroth, keening, and D and then Nadel came in

38. Turtle

Turtle Guest

QFT

Just some, you know the ones who "try" to farm silver, not the ones who "try" to pvp on tamers but in reality just gate out.

39. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Welp I dont have a tamer so hell with you all! :lick::lick::lick:

40. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

No, I hear ya. I was there trying and I did hit you some (tho you seemed no worse for the wear :) ). I was just saying I knew nothing about the 5 v 5 thing and was apologizing for that.

You did forget one person in your count tho. Blue Carbon Copy was there too.

41. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I realize it didn't go down "as planned" We all just wanted a field fight, and thats what we got and everyone had fun.

P.S. you mentioned someone twice in your listen of players :p and we will have some fun tonight on the field.

42. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

prolly wont have fun tonight most of koc crew are partying, clubben, or have to work early such as myself.

43. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

blue carbon copy is hugi... so no :(

44. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Man, i dont know about the rest of you.. but all this pancakes about a fair fight, rules, set this up, set that up is killing me.

I personally dont play Siege so i can spend an hour on ICQ trying to set up some bull**** rule regulated field fight. When i want a fight.. I run around in luna, yew, umbra or any other place people run around in to try to find something happening..

What happened to the gold old days when.. X ran into Y, and they both called in everyone they could..and a huge fight broke out.

Not all this " I came outa the house for 5 minutes and didnt die " Crap..

Or!

"He she or It didnt do exactly what we wanted to so now we ***** " ****..

45. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Story Time...... I'm pretty sure thats what we do 99.9% of the time we tried something differnt it failed the end k thx.

46. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Then how bout we all stop pancakes (Koc) about this stupid ****.. and keep fighting.. cause this is siege.. not hold hands set **** up buddy buddy hello kitty online..

kk sweetie?

47. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

if you dont like it dont read the forums.

kk cupcake?

48. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

I usually dont.. But im not surprised when i open it up and see like 60% Of the posts for the day are from some KOC about some great injustice done to them by the thousands of LoW/JsV

Or about how a KOC came out of the house and didnt die.. then feels compelled to post about how much of a bad ass they are.

49. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

My bad, not up on all the alts...

50. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Well if you usually don't. Just don't.

Thanks Pumpkin.