1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

*Sets up the ABM and waits for his Friends and Family to show up*

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CaesarDoP, Oct 23, 2008.

1. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    * Fills his U-Hall Mug with Seattle's Best and sits By the Window *

Greetings all, I hope every one is doing well. I spent a little time playing last night and found out that Some red's are not as easy as others. I was in Wrong and was killing Trolls and Lizardmen etc.. and then along comes and Executioner.

Ok I think to my self, this is just like the little reds that are in the fort past the Cross roads. So I start to shoot him with my Bow, when all of a sudden he hits me hard with a spell, then He heals him self, then I see my life is down to about 40, "WHAT THE" I think so I run and Heal, and come back and cast a Blade Spirit, ok I think this will teach him, well after he killed my blade spirit and was still at about 1/4 health, I start to cast Cor Por on him etc.. One more Blade Spirit later, and he was Dead.

All that for some worthless stuff and I think 522 gold. Ok I guess the lesson was worth more than the loot.

Peace be with You My U-Hall Friends and Family

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    *puts hat on the the rack* Freshly ground espresso roast. please. Good morning. Interesting times, eh? New magics, unspeakable evils all on the horizon.

The factions seem to gearing war all out war. *sighs* How is an old man like me to keep up with it all.
  3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    *grabs a bagel with lots of cream cheese & and a thin slice of deli ham on top, and a glass of OJ*
    Ah, the old ABM. Thing of genius I must say.

Quite the tangle you had with the reds there Caesar, glad to hear you triumphed in the end though. I will have to remember to keep an eye out for them next time I'm in wrong.

So how's everyone doing this morning?