1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

* Sets up the ABM and waits for his Friends to show up *

Discussion in 'UHall' started by CaesarDoP, May 19, 2008.

1. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

* Fills His NEW TEMPORARY U-Hall Mug with Seattle's Best and waits for his Friends by the window *

I hope every one had a nice Weekend, mine was filled with Coaching and more coaching.

I am really thinking that My Son who is gong to be 11 in July, might be ready for Ultima. He has been playing RUNESCAPE for the past 2 months and has things there under control.

Might see if DOSA will sell me back my account and

* Caesar has been hit in the back of the head with a Baseball Bat and has regained his senses *

Oh yea I forgot I programed the ABM to do that if I ever spoke about returning to UO again. Thanks ABM.

Peace be with all of You My U-Hall Friends and Family

Caesar

2. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

Use your "real' posting name so we know who u r...*wipes sleep outta eyes* fighting the heat wave we're having here in California..100's all last weekend.

P.S. coffee finished, I'm gonna go get me sum

3. Wisty

Wisty Guest

Morn'n. Pours rich dark coffee, sweet cream, stirs in sugar. Slice of blueberry cheesecake. Sits by window and invokes the breeze and light rain -- all summer. We're in semi-drought. Besides, bah phooey to hot weather.

4. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*toasts up a cinnamon-raisin bagel, gets out some cream cheese, and pours some orange juice*

Yup, I already have the AC set to auto... should be 103 here today.

5. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hello Caesar, good to see you.
    I'll have my afternoon tea rather...

6. CaesarDoP

CaesarDoP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

* Scratches his Head *

Lord Richard I am Confused,

Use your "real' posting name so we know who u r...

I thought CaesarDoP was my Real name or did you mean my Real life name of Dante

7. Leana Sidhe

Leana Sidhe Guest

Morning everyone..... Think I'll just stick with ice water.... supposed to be a little cooler today... Was horrible here this weekend, and we had our "Relay for Life" event.... my feet my never work again!!
    *goes back to semi-comatose state at work desk* =)