1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Setting up a Legacy Token Vendor!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Im setting up a vendor at my luna shop west of the bank that will have legacy tokens for 2 mill each. The vendor will be restocked either once or twice per week. If you are also interested in purchasing them outside of a vendor please ICQ me at 129290595

2. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

How will you get so many of them? I can only get three per month from www.uogamecodes.com :(

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

bah dont bother with the dumb website. call EA support if you can finagel your way to the random option that gets you the right person you can order as many as your bank account will allow with no limit. But trust me theres times when i spend like 4 hours on the phone trying to get the right option or the right person who knows what thier doing. Heck this batch im waiting on right now has taken me 3 days of calling back and sitting on hold for hours on end. its highly frustrating.