1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Setting up the Enhanced Client

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hawkeye_pike, Jan 15, 2010.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

As many people have asked me about how to do it, I published an example of how the EC can be configured. This "guide" is very compact and (so I hope) easy to understand:

Setting up the Enhanced Client

Of course, there are many ways to configure the EC. This article only shows how I have done it, as an example. Maybe it helps the EC newcomers.

2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for your guide.

I've been attempting to use the EC for a while and really hate it.

I realize that my hate has a lot to do with not being used to this new client, as well as not having a proper set up. I'm hoping that after I spend some time this weekend, using your set-up instructions I can finally give the EC a fair chance. I have a laptop with a NVIDIA Geforce 9600M GT graphics card and this Saturday I'm picking up a 24" monitor to use with it. Hopefully these items with your setup will enable me to stop hating the EC and start enjoying it. I know my desktop computer with the onboard graphics card can't handle the EC very well.

So..... Thanks again ;)

3. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Great work Hawkeye! :)