1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Several problems

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Mudd, May 1, 2010.

1. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Hello - I just came back to the game about a week ago and I'm having some issues...

1. If I log in/out of my account too many times too quickly (like 10 times in an hour, happens frequently with quests and whatnot) it will block me out for about 15 minutes. When I try to log on it says I have the wrong password.

2. Damage that I do/take is displayed on top of each other in the very top right corner of my screen about 50% of the time.

3. I will often be unable to view the properties on items when I highlight them. A log off/log on fixes it or I can just wait about 30 seconds.

I am using the classic client btw.

Any ideas on how these can be fixed?

Thanks!

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Issue No. 1 I've never had happen, but the others well I think those are being caused because of changes to help make the Classic and Enhanced Clients play nice together. It happens to me too and I've not found a solution yet.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The item property bug has been around since AoS - usually you can fix it by equipping the item, or sitting it on the ground in a safe place, and picking it up.

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Just wanted to add - opening spell book fixes paper doll backpack not showing number of items/weight. Might work for other scenarios as well.

5. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

2) on my classic screen, damage i do either rises from object i'm hitting or top LEFT corner briefly.