1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Several questions!...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord GOD(GOD), Jul 20, 2008.

1. 1) Are there any current bugs with the 7th character slot? (such as item/skill loss or problems)

2) How does the weapon property 'Hit Area' damage work, is it based off base damage or a set value, does it lessen the more targets it hits, does anything increase it etc?

3) I remember a player thread about it but was there ever any dev comment on us getting craftable black staffs/hatchets etc?

4) Does anyone else think Mr. T on the WoW advert looks kinda past it?

5) Can the devs make all glacial staffs have the spell channel mod? (non sc mage weps are just normal weps)
  2. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
    I thaught God was supposed to be infinate wisdom :lick:

Sorry i cant help you with any of your questions, just couldnt help saying that.:blushing:
  3. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

all weapons need to be made craftable with runic's !!!! black staff's , butcher knifes and so forth !!!
  4. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I believe the hit area damage is based on your initial hit on a monster. So if you hit a monster while holding a slayer talisman/wep, the area damage will be much greater to the nearby enemies.

for example, 50 damage initial hit = 20 area hit to each monster in range
    100 damage hit= 40 area hit to each monster, ettttttc. p
  5. Saylor Jane

Saylor Jane Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 16, 2008
    I have not had any problems with my seventh character slot.
  6. Thanks you.

Is it possible to get the hit area property when runic crafting? (tried several hundred val runic chgs on test last night and got nothing)
  7. Yes it is. Thankfully it's not as common as some of the other less desirable properties available.

Yes, Mr T has been long past his prime. That's probably why he's playing WoW now instead of beating someone up in an alley somewhere.

Draconi had mentioned they'd look into not only crafting, but enhancing of black staves, skinning knives, etc. This was a couple of months ago.
  8. lol

Ah k, good.