1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Several vendor spaces in prime position mall

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by SilentFoxXy, Jun 28, 2008.

1. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Looking to replace the Marked Book vendor, The Granite/Stone furniture vendor, The Bulk metal vendor and Bulk leather.

Also, have a few free spots to anyone who just wants ' A vendor' to sell your surplus.

No rules, no charges, all free, prime location on Umbra rd (CatTs Cradle), well known, well regarded and well visited.

ICQ- 450-150-281 or PM

2. Birdseye

Birdseye Guest

I keep trying to catch in the game babe, but miss you. I'll try agan tomorrow.

P.S. Is there good money to be made in selling leather?, and what sort of prices does it go for?

3. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Normal leather sells well at 27.5 gp per, barbed at 175 gp per.

There is a lot of money to be made if you like hunting :).

4. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Just realised I had my ICQ set to only receive messages from Contacts, apologies for this, I have opened it back up again, so if youve sent a request recently, sorry, please re send ...;)

I just get so many nerdy nerfers saying ' Hi Hun wanna Siber' that I had to ......'Nuff said...;)

Ooopsss

CatT:)

OH, PS:-
    Yes there is need for Bulk Leather of all types, as well as a BIG need for bulk Metals and woods.....

:) CatT

5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Heh, maybe that was the reason why you didn´t receive my messages when I ICQ´d you a while back...:D