1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Severe LAG.."Can NOT connect Issues ETC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Siabra, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Siabra

Siabra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone else been having these problems ? This has been ongoing for about a week now and today it seems like its even worse..

Lag is so bad , the keep getting disconnected, then messages " sorry can not connect to Ultima Online ... on and on and on and on...

Its horrible and frustrating ..

2. the 4th man

the 4th man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep, i'm dealing with that right now......was on earlier and the lag upon recalling was bad.......

3. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yep, I've been getting that too. Sometimes the screen freezes for 20+ seconds, which is nasty when fighting liches :gee:

I'm using the classic client, no idea if its the same with the EC.

4. Siabra

Siabra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I am using Classic Client also, I thought there would be less "issues" with that ... so much for that idea.. and now I have been seeing it get even worse ..

this is HIDEOUS .. NOt to metnion going out to do things - o wait .. what about all the Halloween quests and things.. USUALLY they have the towns under attack JUSt when Christmas gifts are given out- this year they decided to go just go with mass killing via LAG?????????????

UO FIX IT!!