1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadow aka Walmart

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, Aug 4, 2009.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

SO. Finally, two weeks after getting my account turned on, I finally have the missing items that were in question, and as I predicted, they were not stolen per se, but just sorta forgotten about in the metaphorical couch cushions of Unknown's house. . .

Somehow I knew you were neither lying nor guilty of outright theft. I think the words I used to describe you as a friend, were 'the kind of guy that sleeps on my couch and drinks all my beers, but not a thief.' I'm glad that I never actually accused you of stealing, more, just neglegence.. Of which you are guilty. I am also very glad to have my armor back, which, aside from the aof, is kinda junky, but has great sentimental value to me because asha gave it to me.

However, I may have used a more harsh description of your actions in vent with a couple people, and so for this, I wholeheartedly apologize.

Gemma hereby accepts your apology and forgives you.

PS: Now if you could just not undermine us, and learn to play nice with others, we can get back to squirting awesome-lasers at everyone. :thumbsup:

edit: the general purpose for this was to make well-known, that
    shadow, aka walmart did not, i repeat, did not steal anything from me.

2. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

hmmm questionable... and wheres my damn SIG!!!!!!!!!! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3. Wal-Mart.....come back and play in the sand with me....

4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

shadow, tractor rides!