1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadow cloaks and threads

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fortyniner, May 22, 2009.

1. Fortyniner

Fortyniner Guest

When are we going to be able to use these? We have waited a *very* long time now.

2. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As has been stated time and time again, Publish 59 should allow us to do something with them.

3. And on that note...

Is there a problem with threads obtained in Moonglow stacking with threads obtained in Magincia? I can't seem to stack mine. Does SS have to be used on all of them to get them to stack or something? Would sure be nice to reduce the 400 or so lockdowns they take up individually...

4. *Returning nublet stumbles in*

I am guessing these are faction items? Or am I just that stupid? *waits for flames with asbestos undies on*

5. The cloaks came from Shadowlords in Moonglow, and the threads from both Moonglow and Magincia.

6. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

If I am remembering correctly, the Threads have different messages on them, seen by necros.

I *think* only Threads with the same messages will stack. I don't have any from Magincia yet to try this out though.

7. I've got 1 of every message at least. I have well over 100 of every thread type (Fate, Thought, Life), so there's no way that any given thread wouldn't have at least 1 other of the same type to stack with, yet I can't get them to stack.

8. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Too bad this Event seems to be a necro event. I think it is being totally ignored on Origin. I hope something will be done with this to make it more interesting.

9. You can get the Threads of Fate by killing the creatures. No Necro needed.

10. Rama21

Rama21 Guest

Threads of life are pretty easy to get too, you just need jewels. I used my human swordswoman with a +13 spirit speak ring and got pleanty of them.

11. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The threads weren't stackable at all until after the Moonglow event. Non-stackable versions did not become stackable with the patch; only freshly spawned ones did.

Same is true for the smokebombs/granite/etc. Old granite actually weighs ten times what new granite does.

12. *sigh*

*waits patiently for P59 to come out in 3 yrs or so...*

Thanks BB.