1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadow Cloth

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by gramarye, May 21, 2011.

1. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Hi, I recently saw a player with a 'shadow cloak' of something or other and it WAS shadow colour (like leather shadow armour). Is it possible now to dye cloth shadow? And if so how do I achieve this? Thanks for any response.

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

try to use my UI and pick the color from the shadow dancer leggins :p

3. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Thanks, Pinco.

4. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Hmm, doesn't work for me on shadow. Works on all else (did a great copy of the colour of crimson cinc) but shadow comes out completely different for some reason. Thanks again for this great feature though, Pinco.

5. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

so can't be done by a plain dye tub... for sure it comes from the bugged leather dye tub ;)

6. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Yes, I guess so. I tried the picker on shadow cloth (found Melissa's cloak on a vendor and just 'picked' the colour from it, which didn't work) and I bought a 'shadow cloak of (I think it's) rejuvenation' and 'picked' that and it didn't work. So I guess that shadow just doesn't work.