1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

SHadow ele disappearing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by soze, Feb 4, 2009.

1. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Twice today i have dug up a shadow ele in Ilsh. I log out to get my tamer and when i get back to the spot, the shadow has disappeared....it is gone, not in the area at all

anyone else notice this?

2. soze

soze Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ok, it happened a third time. THis time i logged in on another account i have same shard

shadow is no where to be found

WHats the deal?

3. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

try and get someone to watch it for you switch chars, have em hide and follow it

4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Try digging it up in the back of the dreadhorn cave. It will have no where to run.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah, and if you get a paragon, you'll be able to train a higher level of skill with it (at least starting out), as it will get its wrestling skill much more comparable to the thing you'll be training against, in most cases (dragons, cus, dread warhorses, etc.) You'll want to do "ridable by anyone" mounts only against normal shadow eles.

6. What sometimes happens is the ele or other monster that is aggro to you will speed walk towards where you recalled to. They will sometimes go to the far end of the server line or run into a mountain or whatever before they stop. Pets will do the same thing at times when they die, which is really really annoying.

7. Turdnugget

Turdnugget Guest

Ya... it's eff'd up.

I've gotten rez'd outside Shame before (in Felucca) and had a regular ogre, chase me down at the speed of a paragon... it's one of those WTF moments.

This could be your case. Unlucky shadow el's maybe.