1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow iron Ellies

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by lancelot99, Nov 10, 2011.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Are shadow iron Ellies still considered good for per training?
  2. pgib

pgib Guest

I see people still using them so i think the answer is yes. Personally i never did it, i alwasy preferred to fight real stuff even in train-time.

Anyway, ortanords should be a valid replacement for shadow iron elementals. They spawn in ter mur pretty much everywhere, easy to find a quiet place where to "use" it, they are invulnerable too, do probably even less damage than an elemental and they cast, so you train spell resistance too.
  3. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2007
    A single shadow iron ele will take any "high level" type pet (basicly anythign that after tame will have around 60 wrestle) freshly trained to the skill cap in all skills inabout 3-4 hours, just gotta vet. (also found that when your pet hits high 90's skill if you discord them it helps them get the last few points faster.)