1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

shadow lord in the aarat ship

Discussion in 'UHall' started by whiterabbit, Mar 3, 2014.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

MEES KNOW THERE WAS DISCUSSION ON HOW BEAT THIS GUY .BUT MEEES NOFINDS IT.
    KIN SUMBUDDY HELP?

2. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The best party I found was a couple sampires with resist and necros to wither spam the dark wisp with some mystic mages healing/rezzing and using summons. The smallest party I killed him with had 5 people.

OvenBird and whiterabbit like this.
  3. OvenBird

OvenBird Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I've heard that tamers generally aren't as useful. Anyone have info on the effectiveness of bards?

Any special loot on the shadowlord?

4. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bards sucks, tamers sucks...direct damage is what u need here...mages/mytic with summons suck... Yet - direct damage...

We done this a few times, but - i didnt enjoy it. We used all from 5-10 peoples...archers, swords, myst, mages...but - all that works is mostly direct damage. Also carry a piece of blackrock - and insure it, so you break the shield of the damn things....

5. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Bards are fine, just use one or two for the peace/provo songs. I've done this multiple times with 2 or 3 people. If you have multiple tanks, it helps to have multiple healers. You want at least one of the tanks to have an AoE damage weapon to kill the wisp. Also, tamers are ok if you don't mind standing around dead. Just tame a couple of the crabs and have another character heal them after the tamer dies.

6. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have a video of how to beat this boss with few poeple (In my case we were two tamers with crabs ) and I had multi cliented 2 bards. Everything in the game is so easy if the bards keep the songs and if you find a way so the bards cant be touch/interrupted their songs.I will post video later when I get home .

whiterabbit likes this.
  7. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

now that's a video I'd like to see

8. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

Best way I've done this is with 4 people, a Sampire, Disco Archer, Mystic Mage Weaver, And necro Mage....Sampire Tanks and wails on boss, disco Archer sits slightly back and wails on boss, Mystic Mage Weaver heals the sampire and nether cyclones the wisp, and Necro mage heals and withers, took us about 5 minutes to kill...the other fast way I've done it was 3 people..a Disco Sampire, Mystic Tamer, And Mystic Mage Weaver... Tamer uses stone form and crabs, crabs tank and deal damage, disco sampire, discos and damage and mystic mage weaver heals and nether cyclones the wisp..took us about 10-15 minutes that way....Also both attempts we trapped the shadow lord in the boxes on NE side of the place

whiterabbit likes this.
  9. UO-OU

UO-OU Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'm also interested in that video too. I haven't done the event yet and very interested in terms of how to approach the battle. How much HP does the Shadowlord have? Does boss stick to the tank or does he break away and attack other players?

10. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

im kinda wanting to see this video as well.

11. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Well I had a quick search on YouTube and found this one:

12. swroberts

swroberts Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Does he drop anything interesting

13. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

try to put this in HD to see the names and spell names etc... 8 min and half with two tamers with crabs and two bards ( 1 tamer is mystic the other tamer is necro)

14. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

that's one messy ass screen haha

15. Prose Edda

Prose Edda Visitor

Are there any links with information about this encounter?

How to access the Boss? What his stats are?

Where gravewater lake is?

What the drops are? (Bell ,Anchor, Statuette)

I've seen the Ararat items pop up on vendors and was under the impression they were from an event or a stealable rare.

Besides this thread there seems to be zero information about this encounter.

16. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Prose Edda likes this.
  17. Avenrose

Avenrose Journeyman

On another note to this, if anyone playing Atlantic has a extra Craven, I have a extra Human Equivocation and Gargoyle Captain Johns Blade, will to trade both for Craven...if someone has a extra and willing to trade, just pm me :) thanks...

Also a little tip on fighting with a archer, if you have the Bane Crossbow (abhorance) use it once the shadow lords hp is 50% or less, with EOO, Consencrate Weapon, and lucky to get honor on um the Bane Crossbow eats him up when it procs

Way I did it the last few time was with a disco archer, honored, eoo, con wep, AI until hp dropped below 50% then Swap to x-bow, an wail on him, and with the hit element, bane, eoo,con wep,honor, concousious blow, and spell song...if all hit at one, think the total dmag was around 500-600 dmg hit, not too sure on exact number just know it rocks lol, that x-bow kicks booty in pvm epecally against the shadow lords and the captains in the blackthorn doungon

ShadowTrauma, Sauteed Onion and Bleak like this.
  18. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

does tiny black rock work on the wisps?