1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadow Lord Spawns= First 3 to cast Armageddon win cloak...why bother finishing it off for em??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Just a thought ....but if u aint one of the first 3 to cast the spell u aint gonna get no cloak because the first 3 spells redline the shadow lord?? so why help finish it off for nooooo chance of nooooo reward?? let the 3 casters finish it themselves??

......or make a 4th cloak for the killing blow!!

2. Maybe because no more will spawn until the 3 that are there are dead?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

again u never fail to amuse me conor with ya dribble [​IMG]

a killing blow cloak makes perfect sense..hey keep it at 3 for me!! ...easy.....2 top hitters then the killing blow...whatever... just seems unfair to me!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe also because people might be killing all the spawn just to help clear Moonglow. Some folks are not in it for the rewards.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Big LOL...

SO PEEPS DIDNT GO TO MAGINCA EVENT =purely to destroy it to collect rare rubble to sell for millos if not billos.... grow up

6. answered your own question then ...

huh?

7. uhh cast first next time?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I will cast first or second or third if it spawns in front of me!!!!!! ... then hope all the archers/tamers kill it for me while i sit back in my chair and smoke a big one awaiting the backpack drop!!!! for '''valour''' !!!! (not).

get my point yet????????????????????????????

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe also because people might be killing all the spawn just to help clear Moonglow. Some folks are not in it for the rewards.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would maybe have a point if indeed you COULD clear Moonglow. You can't, it makes no difference if you kill them or not.

So that means the event is designed to reward people with loot. Like it or not, thats how most events are designed now a days.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

First it is only tamers who can get them. Now it is only the people who cast Armageddon. When will it end?

11. midiguru

midiguru Guest

Seriously man just delete your stratics account now and spare us all anymore of your never ending whining. No matter what happens in UO there you are with some reason why it's unfair, unjust, unethical, unimportant, the list of wimpery whineyness goes on and on with you. Why is it that your always on the losing end of the stick? Do you really suck that bad?!?

12. <blockquote><hr>

I will cast first or second or third if it spawns in front of me!!!!!! ... then hope all the archers/tamers kill it for me while i sit back in my chair and smoke a big one awaiting the backpack drop!!!! for '''valour''' !!!! (not).

get my point yet????????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah ... we "get it" ...

If YOU don't ( "get it" ) .... no one should help those that will ...

@ JCtheBuilder
    First it is only tamers who can get them. Now it is only the people who cast Armageddon. When will it end?

[​IMG] when ya can turn in a "sword and shield set" ... and get one in a choice of colors ...
    THEN the crying will end ...
    well

maybe not ...

We'll see ... [​IMG]

(IF I can manage to get two ... [​IMG])

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Seriously man just delete your stratics account now and spare us all anymore of your never ending whining. No matter what happens in UO there you are with some reason why it's unfair, unjust, unethical, unimportant, the list of wimpery whineyness goes on and on with you. Why is it that your always on the losing end of the stick? Do you really suck that bad?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh,

14. Guest

Guest Guest

You get an extra one if you throw rubble at them.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Big LOL...

SO PEEPS DIDNT GO TO MAGINCA EVENT =purely to destroy it to collect rare rubble to sell for millos if not billos.... grow up

[/ QUOTE ]

I never did the mag invasion, Prob wont step foot in moonglow either. UO to me is more than gold/Items I have more items Then I really need anyway. I would rather people farm the heck out of em watch the price bottom then consider buying if even that it would have to be a good PvP item to even look at it.

16. <blockquote><hr>

again u never fail to amuse me conor with ya dribble [​IMG]

a killing blow cloak makes perfect sense..hey keep it at 3 for me!! ...easy.....2 top hitters then the killing blow...whatever... just seems unfair to me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm....I only "dribble" when I play basketball. I'm not sure when you were around to see me play, but it's always great to have fans.

What does amuse me is the fact that I've gotten 9 cloaks now, and I kill the SL's instead of leaving them for someone else because I want more to spawn, which is how I managed 9. They won't until the ones that are there are dead. There are only 3, so if all 3 are left because people won't kill them.......well.........you get the hint........maybe.......I hope......... [​IMG]

Now, enough of your DRIVEL.......it's time for some homemade jambalaya..... [​IMG]

17. <blockquote><hr>

Big LOL...

[/ QUOTE ]

you are one of THE biggest crybabies on this board, if you were under 11 years old I wouldnt be surprised

18. NO not all of us did. I didn't collect one piece of rubble. I killed the monsters as fast as I could not everyone is GREEDY!

19. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you seriously mean what you typed here? [​IMG]

20. How do you cast Armageddon anyways?

21. <blockquote><hr>

How do you cast Armageddon anyways?

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep a piece of blackrock in your pack, and set up a macro to say:

Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

Then run away because that Shadowlord isn't gonna be too happy you singed his robe..... [​IMG]

22. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does the blackrock get used up in the casting like it does elsewhere?

23. Yes it uses one piece each time you cast it.

24. Guest

Guest Guest

I never casted anything and got a cloak off the first one I attacked!