1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

shadow lords on tc1?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

where are they spawning on tc ?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

do you know where on tokuno I checked the city and ran around but since they only spawn on half days i seem to be having problems finding locations

3. someone in another thread said they saw one in a hut in The Waste and was prompty one-hit killed.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

well just checked not there atleast not at this time

5. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah that was me who posted, he is still there im hidden next to him :D

Into the wastes go west till you get to the hut by the see and hes just west of it on the shore line. Im hidden next to him ;)

But we still need someone with blackrock to lower his shield

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

ok found him rgg now to find black rock

7. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mined a piece of blackrock, found the Shadow lord and cast Armageddon and got it down to half HP with EVs and a few energy bolts and flamestrikes, then two others helped me finish it off.

Went down quite fast when the others joined in. Got a cloak of corruption and a mempo, but no Shard of the Gem of Immortality :(

[​IMG]

8. The Manifestations of the Shadowlords in Tokuno are not supposed to have the shards of the gem of immortality. The shards come later in the final battle according to the patch notes.

Good work though! Mempo!!!

9. "cast Armageddon"
    how do you do this again ?

10. Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym

(with blackrock in yer pack)

11. slavoie

slavoie Guest

Do you need a certain skill or skill level to cast the spell?

12. slavoie

slavoie Guest

Holy cow how long does it take to dig up a piece of blackrock, been digging for 2 hours now, got every single special gem several times and no blackrock.

13. I bet you get one faster killing spawn at the Tokuno CS. I manage to get a least one or two pieces daily there.

14. OldAsTheHills

OldAsTheHills Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I did a test on mining on Siege Perilous; seven days, four hours each, and
    obtained only 3 small pieces of blackrock...

The Tokuno does drop... but the chance is lower than this.

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

15. i have found that mining shadow ore has gotten me more blackrock than by any other means. and i have noticed that i get more of it mining shadow just inside cave openings as well. o course you can just farm tok til you get some in a drop too, as several have stated. good luck!
    *waits for the shards to come back*
    *tap tap tap*
    ;)

16. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The gems only drop from the last event battle with the 3 shadowlords, a few weeks away yet for that one.

17. What shard are you on? I was mining back in the day and I must have like 500 pieces of blackrock....I have been waiting for the day they would be needed for something.

18. slavoie

slavoie Guest

I was on TC1, was trying to test.