1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadow ore...What happen

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Maryjeans1, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Maryjeans1

Maryjeans1 Guest

I been trying to dig up some shadow ore and dont get anything. Only iron ore and it not even good when i smelt it. I alway go to those place for shadow with very good luck and now nothing. What going on??? [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The ore spawns are no longer consistent, one day it might be shadow, next time might be iron and the next time gold. This was done to combat ore scripters. Lumberjacking is the same way.

If you knew the above already, than perhaps something else was tweaked accidentally. Didn't they turn off blackrock elementals or something temporarily? To be honest though, might just a run of bad luck.

3. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is an easy way to get shadow ore....... I needed a ton of rocks for my pad and figured Id venture to cove fel to mine up all the rocks I could haul away...... The secret is use a prospecting tool and then a gargoyle pick axe..... if and when a shadow ele spawns just guard wack it and keep mining away! In about an hours time I managed to dig up over 95 shadow rocks and a ton of ore!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Or you could kill orc brutes [​IMG]