1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadowguard Pets

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by PlayerSkillFTW, Jun 2, 2015.

1. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else got the sneaking suspicion that Dread War Horses and Bane Dragons will once again spawn and be tameable in the upcoming Time of Legends area, Shadowguard?

2. Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame Seasoned Veteran

I don't know, are you a tester from a focus group to imply that?
    Or is it just some hope that never dies till the very end?

3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Already have a Dread War Horse and Bane Dragon on both of my Tamers. It'd make sense though for Dread War Horses and Bane Dragons to spawn at Shadowguard though, given the lore of the area. Plus, with the devs promising a Pet Revamp and Time of Legends introducing Masteries (maybe there's a taming "Horselord" mastery that increases the effectiveness of Equines, or a "Dragonlord" mastery that buffs Dragons), it'd be kind of wierd for them to leave out the Dread War Horse and Bane Dragon.

4. Crimson Hawk Moth

Crimson Hawk Moth Adventurer

/shrug, uo has a history of preserving rare items. I bet you if they return, they will be different creatures ( ie different name and graphic ) that have comparable stats to the above mentioned pets.

DreadLord Lestat likes this.
  5. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hope they add Greater White Worms!