1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadowlord event Over??

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Ooguk [Cove], Aug 2, 2009.

1. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Did the Shadowlord's stop spawning, And if so did ne one get any of those gems they were talking about? I hope I didnt miss like the Finale Cus that would suck >:p

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

The shadowlord "manafestaions" have stopped spawning. The event arc that involves the "shards of the gem of immortality" has not yet begun.

3. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

Ahh nice thnx man yeah I kinda got really bored really fast after I got like 50 cloaks of corruption but I want them gems now!

4. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

What do the gems do?

5. Velandra

Velandra Guest

Get locked down in his tower on display? ;)

6. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

There is no other reason for their existance?

7. Skaith

Skaith Guest

Where can I read about these Gems and where are they going to be spawning at?

Thanks

8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

The UO Herald will likely be the first source to announce where/when these crystals will spawn. Stay tuned.