1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadowlord Manifestations

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, Jul 9, 2009.

1. All three were found and killed rather quickly once publish went live... Spawned in obvious spots, remember to have your blackrock ready.

Question is... For the faction Cloak of Command it looks like you need 100 Threads of Ether... but no where does it say how to get these... anyone know or figured it out yet?

2. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

The Threads Are Dropped In Magacina By The Souls Wondering Around

Also Could You Give Us Locations And Time Of spawn

3. The threads of Ether dont get dropped in Mag, thats why I was asking if anyone knew how to get them. The other threads do get dropped there however for the other cloaks... the 3 shadowlords spawned right after server came back up from publish... one on each Tokono island.. One at the desert outside Makoto, one at the volcano and one at Lady of the Snow.. havent seen any since

4. Found another one this evening tucked back in a corner by the volcano north of the Isamu gate about 40mins ago .. we looked for the others but didnt find anymore. Has anyone figured out what times they are spawning yet?

5. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

i killed all 3 at server up woot.

6. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

i got my cloak of command with just 5k silver no need treads :)