1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shadowlord Spawn Timer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MonkeyDLuffy, Jul 15, 2009.

1. MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy Guest

There are enough discussion on where and when Shadowlord spawns.

If it is true that they spawns at server up and once more some 12 hours later, as many people have confirmed, it is not very convenience for people who has a 9-5 jobs.

5am-ish ==> sleeping
    5pm-ish ==> at work or in traffic.

Dev or maybe EA marketing team, you got to think harder about the non-summer vacation players whom probably have been most loyal to this game from the start.

2. Zodia

Zodia Guest

Quit your job.

UO is more important.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

LOL
    Or stop sleeping. Sleep is for the weak!

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

^^^ this lol

5. MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy Guest

lol, can not quit my job. and the need of sleep come with age.

6. kinney42

kinney42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

See, that's the problem with the Devs. They don't think. At all.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Then sleep at work like the rest of your coworkers (j/k)

8. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

I hear ya i useally miss all too. really don't know what devs are thinking when they plan these things sometimes...oh well:coco:

9. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

People should be happy that they're spawning at all and dropping still dropping the cloaks of corruption. This Cloak &Thread has been going on for well over a year now...the threads at least have been available and I know cloaks of corruption have been on sale on Luna vendors for dirt cheap over the past few months.

Folks you have nothing to gripe about. The complaint should be in the reverse! Why are shadow Lords still spawning and dropping the same item that was in an event from a year ago!?

It's an outrage!

10. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Assuming there is no sarcasm here I will take the easy road and call you greedy. >.>

11. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Not everyone is obssesed with items. Some people want to be part of the event.

Not me however, I do just want my pixel crack

12. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As someone who played from 6:15 am til midnight, I need to stop playing...

13. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

The Shadow Lords are still spawning because it is part of the bigger event arc. If you read up on the stuff you'd know that the current spawn of Shadow Lords are not actually the true Shadow Lords but are "manifestations" of them. The "true" Shadow Lords will spawn fairly soon (hopefully) and when defeated will drop a shard of the Gem of Immortality - one per Shadow Lord.

I would assume that the dev team has made the manifestations re-appear again in order to 1) complete the story and 2) include newer players in this event so they don't get upset for being left out. Remember, not everyone has played this game for many years; some are new.

If you're upset about the same items being around from a year ago, I'm curious if you made any posts/ comments about the current iteration of ToT? This part of the event is where I think you should direct your disappointment. Almost an identical list of items obtained in a very similar manner - for the third time. I would say a bit more creativity could have been placed here.

14. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ur lucky the devs even made it so that u can get cloaks of corruption again

15. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

greed is a part of uo, i enjoy making gold in uo and planned on making hundreds of mils with a stockpile of cloaks of corruption saved up...

16. Aristillus

Aristillus Guest

You get plenty of seep when you die!