1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Shady Lava tile?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Giggles, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Hey all,

I am not sure this is the place to ask this, but since I have never seen this lava tile before maybe it is rare? and/or a exploit? and/or Illegal? LOL I don't know.

I recently bought a friends castle stocked because he was quitting. He has a few of these lava tiles which have a completely unique 2d graphic and only weigh 1 stone. In addition... they have no context bar. If you set them down you can only pick them up by locking them down and using the retrieve option. The animation is a moving flame as opposed to the standard "bubbling".

The strange lava tile is in the picture below to the right, a normal one is to the left. is this something I should be getting rid of? Is it amazing?? please help =)

[​IMG]

#1 Giggles, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  2. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is it amazing?? NO Some guy on cat was selling them 1m a pop 4 months ago. Either from some exploit or there is a one tile lava spawn somewhere. I have around 20 myself so not that rare

3. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Yea I was thinking something must be off about it. Does anyone know where these come from?

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nicer graphic. Wish they had used that for all the lava tiles tho.

*edit*
    Just happened to think, wasn't there a deal not too long ago where some tiles were able to be picked up in a dungeon or something like that? Think I remember one of them being a lava tile.... I know there is a fire field that was like that. Unsure if the lava tile is one that would be deleted if paged on but seems like the fire field was finally deemed ok to have....

maybe that will jog someone's memory... and hopefully theirs is more reliable than mine lol

#4 Kylie Kinslayer, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

I DEMAND TO BE GIVEN MANY OF THESES IF THEY ARE NOT RARE.
    GIMMIE I NEED THEM

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  6. Flutter

Flutter Always Present

How please?

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.