1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

shak

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skwiz, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

wtf are you using to 100% stam me? i run agi pots and bless myself with 51 total dex (stam) and i have resist.. what skill spell or ability drops stam from 51 to 0 with 120 resist?

2. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

please not just shak.. anyone.. can *anyone* give me an example of a mage with wrestling (no weapon) can 100% drain your stam (51 in my case {also in one hit i believe}) while i have 120 resist.

3. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

its possible im just a complete idiot.. but just incase.. id still like to know if anyone has a clue.

4. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

ninja ability? this is a new question to me... are you carrying to much and getting cursed to immobility?

5. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

i also run str pots / petals of trins.. and im human.. i can carry *a lot*

6. razic

razic Guest

i call shananagans :D

7. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

what happens to you stam when you run threw a stealthed char ??

8. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

i actually tested that while naked ( 30 total stam instead of 51 which i had at the time ) and it didnt even take me past 60% stam.

9. razic

razic Guest

shananagans maybe?

10. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i wouldnt know. anything that goes over all kill is kinda over level of understanding. im just a tamer.

11. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

the only way to declare shananagans is to have a town vote and everyone needs a broom. Until then sir you get a penalty

12. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

thats kinda what im going off of shak.. theres no way you'd be playing a legit mage.. gotta be some kinda catch lol

13. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

of course not, i wouldnt run a mage without knowing all kind of extremely secret tricks. the stamdropping one is my favorite.

14. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

sure got me good..

though *once* you died you logged your tamer.. so.. i guess tonight ended in no big surprise.

btw.. this is a real question.. since ive been back.. have you gone a whole day of actual pvp.. without logging onto your tamer to have ultra mega fun hugs with your dragon and/or guards?

though.. i kinda answered my own question while thinking of it.. there was 40 hour period where your tamer went red that i saw you maybe once during.. on a stealth ns ds char to boot, which you somehow failed at.

i guess that counts for someting.

p.s is that a healing mage without anat? meaning no cures/res from the bandaids.. if so.. why? so you can run run run run and heal without stopping, while maintaining my speed, If not quicker, while pinging from another country...across an ocean and all.

but what i do know.. im just complaining..

i guess..

15. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

its funny you say that. i only died twice, once to tnt which contained at least 1 dismounter, 1 tamer and 3-4 dexers and casters and once to jsv which contained 2 or 3 dragons, a dismounter and a armor ignorer. both times i logged onto my tamer until the mage was out of stat again, then i was back on the mage. that was until most of us logged and we had 3 people still fighting and to and tnt thought they had to team up against the few of us bringing in 2 tamers, some dismounters and ****load of stealthers. that was the point where i figured id rather swap to the tamer to have a bit more of a chance. you realize, i didnt die there. what about you thoo. you came out on your mage, died quite quickly and havent been on anything besides a stealther huggin a tamer.

also my blue shak never ran with stealth or a bokuto, not even when he went red. you should have been able to get that yourself thinking about the stats required for both templates. the few times i was fighting on my bok guy was when i was gaining swords, bushido and stealth. right now im indeed training up healing on him, figured id rather play a mage than a dismount archer or something equivalent. please dont tell me youd rather have me play something nonmage now after i finally started playing a mage again.

and aye, its amazing. i got a 25 mb connection now and with my new computer, im finally able to run around now, specially in luna. its very lovely with no more lag at all, just wish my ping was around 10 times lower. id might be able to become decent on casting templates. i assume you werent trying to indicate that my speed is abnormal, after all you are running with xtremeroflcopter and wiskey xD

16. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

This is one of the reasons why my teachings teaches dexers that they need more then 30-50 dex no matter how fast their weapon swings and no matter how much ssi it has.

17. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I got to fight Shak for about 8 seconds before 10 more KoC ran on screen....and really she did pretty well IMO :confused:

18. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

hrmm, im quite sure we never fought yet. i know my templates and my abilities well enough to know my limits. i assume you refer to the situation where a whole lot of us were chasing you around and most lost you as i was the only one tracking you and i tried to keep you with me until they cought up again.

19. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Did you just in so many words say that your skills were not good enough to fight Speedy? WOW! This Speedy guy must really rock. *chuckles*

20. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

being better than me on a mage is overrated :/