1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shakaja=Poor man's King Ed.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by MoonglowMerchant, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, can't. My brain exploded trying to balance both sides of that equation.

= sign can be an evil thing. :(

-Skylark

2. Goron

Goron Guest

Hmmm lets see:

Shakaja -> Wears armor, equipment, stays alive.
    King ed -> Goes into battle naked, doesn't worry about dying.

Let us see... It appears you meant:
    King Ed=poor man's shakaja

3. Does Ed run naked a lot? I thought he wore a lot of heartwood...

I know Shak always has on gm armor.

I break it down like this:

Both are blue
    Both throw bola's
    Both have pets
    Ed is harder to kill because he generally equips better.

4. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Why the need to equip better when you are running a much stronger template?

5. You think it is a stronger template?

I've fought both and Shak dies more than Ed.

6. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

I have to believe everything you say is intended to try and get a reaction and is not serious otherwise my hope that there is at least some sanity left among the average Siege player is utterly crushed :)

7. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

LAWL Shakaja occasionally wears GM, but his last tamer template of the month was to run catform with max HP regen on and no hide.. Needless to say he was able to 1v5 in cat form and hardly have to run, it was actually sick.

8. I'm entirely serious.

A tamer is a tamer is a tamer.

They are generally blue, they throw bolas, they have pets.

Some pets are a little better than others but they are pets.

There isn't much skill involved.

Ed equips better and is therefore harder to kill.

Shak relies on a crappy bug for survival....when he survives.

9. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

You have my utmost pity.

10. The transfomation from the "bad guys" we used to have one this shard to the ones we have now is astounding.

"Leet" PvPers like you arguing about how much skill there is to playing a tamer.

*shakes head*

11. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

I don't like it either but at least i can understand how some tamer templates actually take some degree of skill to play while others do not, but then i guess that is why i am me and you are not :)

12. In Revvo world, what kind takes skill and what kind doesn't?

I'm fascinated to hear you explain this since you are recognized, at least by yourself, as having "leet" skills.

*waits*

13. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

When i see a tamer run up, drop form, stun punch, swing a bola, summon their pet and all kill all within a second (perfectly doable just using assist and a couple macros) i call that some degree of skill and timing at least compared to the tamer who runs up and says "all kill" and hopes he can get to a safe log out spot before he or the pet dies so he can save one of his ten badages.

14. Ok, let me explain how this works.

I run up on Shak. He is wearing crappy armor so I can drop him with a simple combo.

He sees me and changes form. This causes me to lag for a few seconds.

By the time I un-lag, he is in human form with his bola and pet.

Now, if you call making lag a skill, then Shak has skill.

I'll tell you that if forms weren't bugged like that, he would have been dead in about two seconds.

15. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Just now Shak was an easy kill lol well it's hardly his fault you choose to play U.O on a toaster i certainly have no lag when anyone on my screen changes form even Shak.

Also he runs healing with 125 dex and pots pretty sure you couldn't do enough damage on any template to take him from 170 hitpoints to dead without a bandage going off :)

16. Your connection is so bad you just can't tell.

17. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Connection has little to do with lag in U.O it's almost entirely due to ram, sadly my refusal to switch to Vista means my system wont use all the available Ram as XP only recognises 3.25 GIG :(

18. Connection has little to do with lag?

LMAO

19. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

Well unless you have dialup i guess but i can tell you from experience that on my old system with an 8mb connection i could barely move in Luna but with my new computer on the same connection i can outrun pretty much anyone right through Luna without skipping a beat :)

20. Turtle

Turtle Guest

People still lag playing UO? Seriously you might want to think about downgrading to Atari because UO is probably one of the lowest spec MMORG in existance.
    He uses a bug to make me lag!
    You own a pos computer bug, making poor people cry in UO since 1997. :sad2:

21. Alrich

Alrich Guest

Vista 32 bit only recognises 3.25 GB also. Need to upgrade to 64 bit to use more then that

22. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea but Shakaja is allied with tnt on the field it so them being minax doesnt effect him... (still being blue) And he is in the Shadowlords faction now so he is blue to all of the reds/blues of TO sooo... The only difference I see really is that Shakaja understands game mechanics more and understands how to use the system to his advantage.

23. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And hes also not solo, and I beleive oen of the reasons shak dies more is that he actually leaves the guard zones :)

24. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

no.

25. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What is the difference though, they are both using a pet to fight for them. And both using the same command to control it. I personalyl dont agree that tamers take any skill... but my opinion is bias'd because I hate tamers.

26. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

this thread sounds so full of win.

lets look at some facts thoo. to combo someone, youd have to be on your mage. but being permadead on your mage, you wont really be able to combo anyone. so you see, you couldnt even combo me if i lost connection. but then again i think the only char you play is your stealth archer and i have yet to see you attack anyone that isnt either newressed and still redlined or on foot with 5+ people on them. and the few times you actually were able to flag on me because i was grey with a handful of people on me, but that always ended up with you running away and hide until you blue to me again and letting all your friends die.

so you see, i dont really know why youd be talking about how easy i am to kill or compare me to some permacorpse like ed. is this a cry thread about cheats because you died so much and dont want to accept the fact that you completely suck at this game?

27. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

another fact, shak isn't minax
    I'd also say shak is a way better tamer:)
    :postpics:

28. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Actually I cant see where he called himself leet. Your actually the one who called him that

29. HaHa

HaHa Guest

OMG! Thats his point! Knowing game mechanics is obviously a bug !

30. Looks like I hit a nerve.

:)

31. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

probably more than one if you really beat on the keyboard like i heard. definitely not any nerve belonging to me thoo, will have to disappoint you on that one. however id still like to get an answer how your dream of killing me went exactly, maybe i can help you out and make it come true *hugs*

32. Get over yourself.

You are a perma blue tamer in gm armor.

Woopie.

33. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i see how that is a problem for a perma blue stealtharcher. but thats not exactly answering my question, its more validating my thing of you never being able to attack me xD

34. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

it scares me when my old lady even sits a drink next to my keyboard, it cost as much as my tower.

35. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

I run GM Bloodwood at 15k per suit.
    I NEVER run naked.
    Almost anyone that knows me and fights me knows that they'll get nicer items from my death.
    I go out and fight alone with a dragon or 2 pets in tow. Sometimes i fight from the guard zone like most blues perfer. Most the time i go out and fight solo. Not being in a gank alliance like KOC or TO or JSV do, I usually get killed 3 or more on 2 (which i perfer)(Pet being the other of the 2).
    I am known for my blunt honesty (winks at krystal) and my 100% trustworthyness.
    I am known for my pets being Uber and that i treat them like gold.

Shakaja has NEVER been seen solo, and has no true idea how to be a tamer.
    Shakaja dies and 5 people come to save her FINE GM leather armor.
    Shakaja treats her pets like she does her game relations, NO RESPECT. Shakaja loses one pet and switches out her WHOLE template.
    I die and say Oh Well. Shakaja dies, crys about it, and if she wins makes posts with screen shots.
    Shakaja lones her accounts to people like Puffy, then wonders why her accounts items gets misplaced....
    Shakaja is in KOC, meaning she cannot match my honesty or trustworthyness.

I have been removed from a alliance while Shakaja has not.

I am a 100% tamer PvPer. Skakaja is whatever the skill or item of the day is.
    So, I am a tamer, and pure and true tamer. Shakaja is NOT.

I do not, and have never ran any helping programs like UOA or whatever. Shakaja and many like her wont even log ON if the programs arnt working do to patching issues or whatever.

36. Black magick

Black magick Guest

And I loled ^^

37. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

ROFL...la

38. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Cuz your not wanted in any of them, rofl.

Plz refer to previous response and add one lol. That one wasnt your choice and I heard you cried and begged like a little girl when you were removed... kinda like how you used to get guardwhacked when you attacked gerbiler and always yelled "exploit!"

I ALWAYS run naked

* FIFY

You just need to realise that even Roy is a better PvP tamer than you....

Ah, you dont use any helping programs eh? Like the one that messes up when someone, like an alliancemate for example, opens up a door? Then you get mad and kill that alliance mate and mess up your whole alliance? UOA right?

If honesty = what you did towards Krystal, then you truly have my RL sympathy. Your "honesty" is what got you kicked from your alliance, I still applaud them for that, and still LoL at you over the way you acted all innocent and whiney about it.

39. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

i wouldnt say he wasnt wanted, as he was voted out by one vote. also ive not really heard ed cry about it at all ...

40. King Edward

King Edward Visitor

HAHA's only ploy is to attempt to grief, plain and simple.
    He talks like he was EVER actually in our alliance, when he was not.
    He was green on a char that refused to get in vent cause people would know his winey voice. His attempt in joining the alliance was only to exploit his actually being in it. When he was found out he was immediatly remove from it.
    Not one statement he's made was about the post, being tamer VS tamer.

As for all his points, yup, points (like the one one his head).

Go back to Walmart or 7-11 HAHA. Maybe when you say "Would you like fries with that?" someone might respond to you and care.

41. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Lol. Actually I was never found out and was only taken out of the alliance when I sold that account. There has been 4 of us in the JSV alliance and only Elmer was found out.
    One thing im curious about your post though. In one sentence you say
    then next one you say...
    So was I in it or not? Now I do have screenshots to prove it if you actually want me to humiliate you? No? Aw, thought not.

Oh , I dont drink much wine. Only people who drink alot of wine would have a winey voice I spose.

42. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Lol, this coming from someone who doesnt work and sits at home all day while the wifey earns a living? Classic. Just remember something....

[​IMG]

43. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

My tamer takes skill

lore, tame, vet, eval, magery, med, resist

want to deny it?

44. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I like how I own Ed on these forums and he automatically jumps out of the thread and goes to another one to post about me.

45. Alrich

Alrich Guest

I think Ed's in love with you. ANy thread he ever posts in he just HAS to mention HAHA and the dastardly things you do

46. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Left on vacation came back on probation. :cursing:

47. HaHa

HaHa Guest

ROFL, perfect

48. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Clearly speaking from personal experience.... :sad4::bowdown:

49. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

hahaha its only getting better.

im running solo quite alot. just ask around in to, tnt or jsv. i for sure die my share fighting them, just did yesterday when getting into a fight between a group of 8+ jsv and 6+ to.

well im sure the concept of guildmates helping each other go over your imaginations a bit but let me explain. when a guildmate dies while others are nearby and there is a chance of getting him up savely, the other guildmates usually try to come and ress the person. i know your alliance is more about just stealthing around your guildmates body and look how he gets looted, you shouldnt take that as an example of how it should be done thoo.

i treat the pets with no respect? you realize they are npcs? well i guess that might be a bit harder to explain to you. there are more important things that deserve respect, for example the people you run in vent with. but i guess thats too far-fetched for you too.

youd have to explain that one to me. i never lost a single pet. so what pet am i supposed to have lost? you mean because i switch my whole template i lost a pet? then i have to correct you a bit. i have plenty stones and skills worked to just swap to whatever i want to play or whatever fits the situation best. has little to do with loosing anything thoo xD

id be very curious where i ever made a post crying about dieing (**** those boards would be way too full with as much as i die) or posted a screenshot of someone else dead. can you please show me?

i ever gave anyone access to any of my accounts? oh because i got hacked, you assume it must have been someone in my guild? i know who it was and i can tell you it was noone in my guild or even playing siege. the funny part about the entire thing thoo is, i got hacked and lost around 400-500 mil worth of things and laughed about it while you flip out and start screaming at people in your vent when your pet gets killed xD

hahaha, you realize there is probably noone that could not match your honesty or trustworthyness?

well, remember the respect thing we talked about a bit further up? think about it :)

hey now, noone ever claimed im a pure and true tamer. the discussion was about how you suck at playing a tamer (even thoo you play it 100% and pure and true, equip better, run it with stealth and whatnot)

that is very funny. you realize that uoa always works if you know how to copy macros and get around the uoa updateserver being down. but then again thats one of those knowledge things your not very good at.
    but to get back to your comment, you for sure run uoa and other programs im not even allowed to mention.

and petra, you get your hands out of here, this is no private fight. let me get my rot in peace!!! :twak: