1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shame hidden room

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Claire Repair, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Claire Repair

Claire Repair Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hello,

on Catskills there is a hidden room under shame/lvl4/gazers/gate to lvl3. Does that exist on all shards or is it just Cats specific? How to get there if no rune exists anymore?

and:

How to get on the far left platform on the lake in shame lvl4 (near Blood elis) 5 of them are easily accesible but the one to the very left...?

Thank you.

/Claire

2. Claire Repair

Claire Repair Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Got it!
    Thread can be closed.

Thank you.

/Claire

3. dlwiii

dlwiii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What was the answer? I'd like to know too!

4. Claire Repair

Claire Repair Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

1) Broke into the Shame hidden room by a lvl trick some friends showed me. (they were surprised, too, that it worked) I guess it is illegal so I cant explian it here. I was suprised, that I´ve never heard of this room until I met this Cats Runebook - so it seems to be there on all shards. No Rune bibs in Drach have ever mentioned this spot. Maybe we broke into a "server birth room" today - 12 years no one was there. ^^

2) The 6th platform in shame seems to be inaccesible. All shards, from what I´ve learned.

/Claire

Attached Files: