1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shame loot changes in other dungeons

Discussion in 'UHall' started by curlybeard, Nov 3, 2011.

1. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Here's a thought: What if dungeons with the new loot system had some sort of variation in drops, mods, and intensities; roughly based on the respective (anti-)virtue?

2. I was actually going to post the same idea.

3 things dev's.

Please keep the new loot to the dungeons. You want to be careful, you dont release it shard wide and everyone just goes to their favorite spot and dungeons are vacant again.

Please add a variation to the loot based on dungeons and based on non dungeon monsters. Variability can come from history and location.

For example dragons could have Ancient tags attached or Lost Relic tags attached to loot.

Finally, I might suggest each dungeon, each geographical spawn area have a chance for random items unique to the area.

1. Shards of pottery could be in shame that represent whatever. If you collect all 10 pieces you can assemble a tablet or urn.

2. Random clothing might be interesting.

Stuff that doesnt impact the game but for collectable fun.

3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I love these ideas. It also gives us something else to look for.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would not ind seeing increased opposite slayers
    example shame the elemental dungeon having increased drops of say daemon slayers and in the future the others having opposites also ...just a thought

5. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The drops could also tie in to the new fiction :)

6. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Adding opposite slayers is also a nice touch. It could help lead people into then moving on to those dungeons so that would be nice for new or returning players. It also would make fiction sense which is always nice.

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Exactly what was thinking!