1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

shame loot missing alot

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cetric, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

So... i haven't seen a single leafblade... maybe not even any mondains legacy weaps or armor... what gives?

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe they're saving Elven loot for a separate dungeon.

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

slayers as well. least it's still giving virtue armor, 1500pts

4. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps they are saving for another dungeon but then again why add the garg weapons?

5. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

actually got an air elemental slayer off an eternal gazer

6. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

awesome! gives me hope. i think they tweaked it a little from that first nite

7. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

oh, and didn't Shame 'used to' give crystalline blackrock? anybody seen any of that?

8. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

The Dull Copper Elems probably did, but they're gone now it seems. However the Wall Guardians drop Ship Cannon material (Saltpeter, Potash, Charcoal, Sand, etc), so loss of one item, gain of another.

9. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I got two or three slayer weapons last week on Origin after the revert, including one nice ogre slayer weapon.

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

11. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I hope dragon armor is included when they revamp Destard.

12. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I agree with this dragon armor = best looking armor in-game !

13. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, if you looted some of the dragon armor from the last invasion, you can enhance it with some of the scales (I think red was the only one you couldn't enhance with).... anyway, you could actually imbue a pretty good suit out of it.

14. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Cetric has got it right again.

No elven or samurai armour but a ton of gargish armour.

15. A Thought Elemental

A Thought Elemental Journeyman

Well, Shame is one of the classic dungeons, it existed before the expansion that made elves and samurais. So to me it does not feel out of place that the elf/samurai items aren't in Shame.

It makes sense to be sure gargoyle armor drops though because that race cannot wear the other armor. Elves are different in that they can wear the human armor.

Should this loot system go into place shard-wide, I'm thinking you'll get the elf/samurai items with this new loot system in the expected places/zones for them anyhow.

16. I have posted this in every thread about the patch.. Would love to have a great Ornate axe

17. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

I think (hope really) that they are saving different lootsets and ideas for the various dungeons. I'd be a BIG help to the game to have a significant reason (aside from simply different monsters) to visit each dungeon, and lootsets are one of those reasons.

Much like how the different imbuing ingredients drop in different spawns in the Abyss, in theory we should see different equipment (and hopefully different modsets) in different dungeons.

So maybe Wrong for Elven stuff? Scale Armors in Destard, and so forth? Maybe also target Hyth for Gargoyle equipment.

18. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The elven and samurai items are not included. This is a bummer because one of my warriors uses leafblades and another uses daishos and radiant scimitars. Another problem is it seems spell damage increase is not on anything but jewelry. I wish it spawned on other items. But I am still liking the loot. :)

19. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I second the idea of elven, and perhaps SE, loot in wrong. Seems appropriate given RG's recent facebook post. Sort of along the lines of the JWilson slimes :) Take criticism and have fun with it.

20. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

My hope is that pub 74 adds another dungeon revamp or two, but that the new loot system goes shardwide to affect all drops. Then the UOML dungeons & Malas will drop ML items, SE dungeons and Tokuno will drop SE items, and of course Ter Mur and the Underworld/Abyss will drop SA items with the new system. This would be logical. I think the only reason Shame has garg items is to ensure gargs aren't excluded as humans and elves can use all of the original items.

21. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

I have gotten at least 5 slayers, though I wouldn't call them good weapons.