1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shame revamp good- but......

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Nov 22, 2011.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just its the only dungeon being used now..

...whatever......

iam sure the devs know what they are doing...with this over the top loot

PRETTY SURE THEY HAVE SOMETHING IN MIND for making crafting better too for the now redundant tailors and smiths etc etc etc

2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

this revamp has defiantly brought one problem..
    almost everyday im in shame minding my own business and i see someone running past me with 3 or 4 monsters in tow just to run up to me and recall out..

you think they were just running for their life, but then a few minutes later you see them doing it again..

with how many hit points the monsters have and how slowly you kill them this causes problems when 2 or 3 stack up :(

i did page a gm on one guy he did it 4 times, the gm said to go do something else.. and sent me to the harassment website :(

3. silent

silent Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm finding all kinds of stuff that my crafter can enhance and imbue, and from the looks of it I could actually run a successful vendor on this new loot. I'm liking it.

4. Bingo....
    The loot is great. Figuring out pricing is a bit hard so far but I am working it out for my vendor. Plus you get lots of other stuff to sell.

5. pgib

pgib Guest

The problem is a very unfortunate Trammel side effect (100% trammie here). It doesn't happen just in the new Shame, sometimes i hear of people playing the same trick at miasma's spawn with rend and reptalons. They are probably infiltrated Felons.

It is considered harassement and you should report it. I don't know how effective such a report can be because someone should instantly log in and witness the behavior to jail/suspend/ban the offender, anyway it's the only thing you can do.

6. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

*laughs* Really? Our guild crafter is the one clamoring for the new items the most. He has been doing all kinds of unravelling, modifications, and enhancements! And wanting us to get some of those new whetstones for him too!

7. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

^^This^^

There is tons of stuff to do with this new lewt. The fun part is finding what works especially if you are into crafting.

8. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1) Crafting has been very viable & lucrative since day one of UO. Adapt or make no sense & complain

2) Define over the top? The imbued items that crafters have been making are certainly over the top. One handed Sc no minus mage weps with 50 hit spell and a billion Dci are in the hands of every pvper in the game.

3) I didnt know anyone was doing a dungeon census. Why?

whatever...

9. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Correct and im sure this was intended in such a way.

10. CovenantX

Stratics Veteran

Correct and im sure this was intended in such a way.

11. CovenantX

Stratics Veteran

The shame loot is pretty rare to find very high end artis with no bad mods, but with the "hit fatigue" and "splintering weapon" properties, there might be no need to buff 2h melee weapons now since it'll be easier to run people out of stamina =]

12. CovenantX

Stratics Veteran

This seems to be the main complaint of this entire publish.

with that said, What dungeon is going to get a revamp next? we need more places to hunt because of the luring.

13. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Brings back a few memories. That used to happen regularly back when Shame was the place to be to train a warrior.