1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shameless..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mistura, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

WoW using Mr T as a poster boy...Do me a favour..

Ruined Mr T for me tbh :/

2. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yea...heh....UO's commercial is 10x better...

3. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

heheh.. i didn't say it was a terrible commercial.. just seeing Mr T sell out to a game i dislike upset me a bit :)

4. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Mr T wipes his a-hole with and blows his nose on money do you? You could if you got a gig doing a wow commercial because of your oldschool awesomeness... oh wait you don't have any oldschool awesomeness to land the gig my bad.

5. Mistura

Mistura Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This was an ill advised thread and serves as a reminder that i shouldn't go on forums while drunk...

Still tho, your taking that a wee bit personally mate. I mean, to scorn someone and tell them they have no "old school awesomeness" as you put it... that cuts a brother deep... LOL

Do yourself a favour and get yourself some decent chat before attempting to be clever, you just come across as a cretin.

**Edit

As an aside, Mr T looks aged in that advert...still churning out the same old sh*te he has been for years. Its pathetic, talk about a one trick pony. Die gracefully old man.

6. Lady_Mina

Lady_Mina Guest

That commercial is old.

Mister T just wants some money...since he has had his most glorious days...a few decenia ago...