1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shard activity?

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Sceeter, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Sceeter

Sceeter Visitor

Hello all,
    I'm currently in a video game lull phase between everything Blizzard, RTS, and first person shooters.
    I was considering restarting my account, with most of my developed players on Lake Austin.
    I haven't seen anything recent in the guild forums for Lake Austin, and wanted to know what the shard/guild activities were like?
    I stopped playing shortly before Stygian Abyss came out.

Any info is appreciated! =)

-Sceeter/Snitch/Illegitimate

2. Garion_UMP

Garion_UMP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

First off, welcome back to LA.

As far as the shard goes, we have very active EMs who run events every Saturday night and some Sunday nights. The Saturday events are normally at 8:30p CST but for this month they are later at 10p due to Augustus's work schedule.

As far as guilds, it depends on your playstyle. I'm not in a pvp guild and cannot speak to those. There are quite a few pvm guilds like KOL, MHC, HH, THB, UMP, EH? etc. The EM events are a great way to meet folks as members from a lot of these guilds are usually there. There are a few folks who I know PvP that also show up for those events. If you cannot make it to the EM events, try asking for some of these guilds in the general chat channel. Most folks on LA are happy to help.

I'm usually around on weekends and can help if you need anything. Just ask on chat.

#2 Garion_UMP, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  3. Sceeter

Sceeter Visitor

UMP is still around!? Thats the guild I was in when I left. My chars are still in it!!
    Are the other members still playing?

4. Garion_UMP

Garion_UMP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A lot of the UMP members are still around. Most weekends though. Just check the guild listing and/or guild chat for folks.