1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shard Of The Dead?!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by -Hey Arnold-, Sep 27, 2015.

1. -Hey Arnold-

-Hey Arnold- Seasoned Veteran

I know there is a lot going on with the expansion and every thing but since we missed out last year any chance shard of the dead will be coming back? :)

@Kyronix

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They said they didn't have any time for any new halloween stuff, but that the Doom event would be returning, but didn't say if it would be in Doom again.

Maybe they could turn bones back on at least.

3. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

Halloween is like my favorite thing ever. I would have taken a great Halloween event over the expansion.

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Mesanna said they would be turning on all the old Halloween events and she has something special for us to get but we have to die to get it...

From the GL Meet and Greet

Clutch says: since you guys worked so hard on TOL, did you have time to do Halloween, like Doom last year?
    Mesanna says: WE ARE GOING TO BE TURNING ON ALL THE OLD FEATURES
    Mesanna says: AND I WILL BE VISITING FOR A LITTLE MAYHEM
    Mesanna says: EACH SHARD
    Clutch says: awesome
    Mesanna says: BUT NO
    Mesanna says: WE DID NOT REALLY HAVE TIME THIS YEAR
    Clutch says: Can we expect new rewards? or? top secret?
    Mesanna says: FROM ME
    Mesanna says: ITS A SUPRISE
    Clutch says: :)
    Mesanna says: BUT YOU HAVE TO DIE TO GET IT
    Mesanna says: *EVIL GRIN*

#4 Larisa, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
    Gamer_Goblin likes this.
  5. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Interesting...

6. Dot_Warner

Dot_Warner Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Britain [BRIT]

GL's hasn't happened yet.

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

LS my bad :/ sorry lol

8. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

We're watching you! lol

9. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I highly doubt "all halloween features" would be turned on. Mesanna says alot of things, we've learned to take what she says with a grain of salt.

Highly involved global quests (conjurers trinket/garb/grimoir quest/mini bosses & the spider quest/boss), the Grim reaper / cursed doom drops, bones, butchers, jackolantern's (three graphic styles over the years), masks, pumpkins/carving kits (different than jackolanterns) Doom global event from last year, Plus shard of the dead? sorry, if you believe this will all actually happen, just be "turned on" apparently you havent dealt with mesanna much. She obviously wasnt thinking about what she said. which we know happens alot, so no big deal, just no reason to get players hopes up Larisa.

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

How am I getting players hopes up? I just quoted what she said, getting players hopes up is on her now ;)

If you have any doubts, why don't you just ask her at the next Meet and Greet, it will be on Oct. 5th on Great Lakes.

Gamer_Goblin likes this.
  11. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

@-Hey Arnold-

There most likely will not be a shard of the dead this year. sorry if Larisa misled you.

12. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I thought Shard of the Dead was a pet project of Supreme. I don't think we've seen it since he left.

13. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

I didn't MISLEAD anyone..I never said anything about SotD.....I said, and quoted, that they would turn on all the older Halloween stuff...SotD was a totally separate thing that the devs did when they had free time...you think they have free time now?

Sorry if you feel that I said something I didn't, and I wasn't responding directly to the OP anyway.

SotD is something the devs do WHEN THEY HAVE TIME....and, per Mesanna's Quote...they don't.

14. Gamer_Goblin

What is the Shard of the Dead anyways?