1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

shard shield issues...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Murdok, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure if its just me being bugged or this may be a bigger issue.

Overnight I decided to move a char from LS to GL about 45 min before server down.

The xfer went through just fine and I unloaded my char on GL. Now I just tried to log into LS and it says I have a char transfer in progress and I cant log into LS at all.

I have paged a GM, but its Sunday morning 6:30 and I really don't expect to see one this morning.

Anyone else have this issue and if so how did you resolve it?

2. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

I had the issue several weeks back, where I could not log into the shard I transferred from, but could on all other shards (the "from" shard was a shard I rarely use, so the transfer was several weeks prior to logging back in). I ended up transferring a character back to the "from" (stuck) shard. He arrived OK, and the bug didn't repeat, so I assumed it was a fluke.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i had this happen last month. transferred off europa. loged into arrival shard fine after the transfer, but 2 weeks later when i tried to log into europa again i got the messege and couldnt log in.

paged a gm, check it again a few days later and it was fixed. not sure if it just fixed itself or if a gm actually fixed it. i got no in game response gm response tho.

4. Acid Rain

Acid Rain Lore Keeper

It happens when you Xfer near the downtimes of any shard. Don't do it.

I've had this happen. Once the character disappeared & I couldn't log on either shard.

Paged a GM from a shard I could log into, sent an email to UOBugs - a day or two later all was fine.

Lesson: Be more aware of the times you chose to use the awesome vet gifts bestowed upon you. With great power comes great responsibility :)

5. Murdok

Murdok Slightly Crazed

Well, seems my page to a GM went through even though I logged. Got to work and checked account and everything is back to normal. Even got an email from EA to confirm!

6. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

yeah this happens often to me. GMs usually have it fixed the next day.