1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Shard shield transfer ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chazztizer, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If I choose a shield for Sonoma (home shard) and an Atlantic shield and put them both in my house on Sonoma, Can I use the Atlantic token and take a Sonoma token with me to return? Also is there a wait period to return? I don't want to make any errors on my vet rewards as I have already made huge mistakes in the past. Thanks U hall for any advice.

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Yes, I have all shards transfer shields except 4 at my Atlantic house and always take an Atlantic token with me when I transfer and plan to bring things back. There is a 24 hour timer between transfers with shard shields just like normal transfer tokens, and the item limit is 300 (125 in backpack 175 in bank and whatever your wearing on paperdoll) Unlike normal transfer tokens, you cannot take pets that are outside the stable with shard shield tokens, meaning that no pack animals can be taken. Stabled pets however, can be taken.

Odin of LS likes this.
  3. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Captn

Captn Norrington likes this.